Rumor Mill Says

JimBob2232

Teems up again with Bledsoe.

Supposedly reported on '1310 Ticket' out of Dallas that he wants to play with Drew again and that PP and his agent are in (or going to) Dallas to see if they can work out a deal.

Again, this is secondhand information, and even at that, its not a done deal. Just thought I would pass along this info (in case anyone cares)

Well, Who get's to be Price's "1A" reciever? And how pissed will the current #2 be when he's out of a job? :doh:

If I were PP, I'd sooner find a job in Philly if I could... because there I'd definately have a 1A in TO, and I'd have a much better shot at something special in terms of Playoffs/SB than in Dallas... But that's just me.

Well, Who get's to be Price's "1A" reciever?  And how pissed will the current #2 be when he's out of a job?  :doh:

If I were PP, I'd sooner find a job in Philly if I could...  because there I'd definately have a 1A in TO, and I'd have a much better shot at something special in terms of Playoffs/SB than in Dallas...  But that's just me.

424784[/snapback]

Philly signed McCants and has no interest in Price

Dallas is a clearinghouse for average-to-bad recievers already.  Keyshawn, Quincy Morgan, Terry Glenn - Peerless should fit right in.

424878[/snapback]

It'll be funny to see what Peerless has to say to Keyshawn "Drew's never had a receiver like me" Johnson when he gets to Dallas.