Countdown is on...

Brady did have the worst game of his life (not to mention one of the worst by an NFL quarterback all-time) in the Ralph. Suck on that.

FROM NFL.COM- (in case you forgot this one)

Tom Brady, who replaced Bledsoe as the Patriots' starter in 2001, had an abysmal outing. He finished 14-of-29 for 123 yards and was intercepted four times.

New England's offense, in particular, never got going, managing a mere 51 yards in the first half and six first downs, two by penalty. How bad were they? Six minutes into the second quarter, the Patriots had minus-4 yards of offense.

Brady summed up the loss: "From the first play on, it was Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo."

Brady summed up the loss: "From the first play on, it was Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo."

423696[/snapback]

While that's a good memory, ever since then it's been New England, New England, New England.

God I hope we at least win the game at home this year. New England once, dolphins twice...I will be a happy man.

It is 102 days, 8 hours, 19 minutes and 0 seconds until tombradyfan comes to Buffalo to see his Pats beat up on the Bills in their own house again.

423685[/snapback]

All stocked up on tissues and vaseline? Is your tom brady lifesize mandoll inflated?

Mendoza, stick it up your George Clooney caeser haircut !@#$ B-) .  Your fellow pats fan started this thread.

424466[/snapback]

Yeah because you know all posters here are respectful of their divisional opponent. :doh:

How dare I!

hey how did I start it?  I was just stating that I am looking forward to the trip and the game.

424455[/snapback]

I believe it was

comes to Buffalo to see his Pats beat up on the Bills in their own house again.