Throwback unis vs current ones

RVJ

Between these two uni's pick one  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Between these two uni's pick one

• Current uniforms
    • Throwback uniforms

The white helmets may be easier for a qb to spot.

CLE and CIN games tend toward int's - I think it's because of the similarity in their uniform colors - they both have variations on the orange popsicle/brown or black excrement theme, and more than once, the B'gals home/road uni's looked like the Brownie's home/road uni's and vice versa.

421786[/snapback]

Red and Yellow are the two color easiest to spot out of the corner of your eye. Maybe we should make all teams coming into our stadium wear red helmets and we can wear green ones to blend in with the grass.

The white helmets may be easier for a qb to spot.

CLE and CIN games tend toward int's - I think it's because of the similarity in their uniform colors - they both have variations on the orange popsicle/brown or black excrement theme, and more than once, the B'gals home/road uni's looked like the Brownie's home/road uni's and vice versa.

421786[/snapback]

Actually the Bills changed to red helmets because they believed they would be easier for the QB to spot, especially in the AFC East, where, at one time, all 5 teams wore white helmets.

I'm probably in the minority, but I could care less what color the uniforms are, the design, the logo, etc. Ditto for all Sabre fans who yearn for the blue & gold.

The only thing I care about in this regard, is the talent & effort of the players wearing the uniforms.

I love the royal blue. I wish they would go back to that color. Our current uni's are alright, but I prefer the throwbacks.

Although the charging bison is far better than the grazing one. The color of the helmet makes no difference to me. We had the charging bison on a white helmet too. Although the blue facemask was cool too.