City of Rochester Garbagemen

I have a collegue at work who told me she has a brother in law who is a mechanic who works on garbage trucks for the city of Rochester.

Apparently once the garbagemen are done with their assigned routes they are done for the day and get paid for a full day whenever they get done. So they tend to go really fast to get the route done early.

The problem the mechanics who fix the trucks are complaining about the fact that the garbagemen are going so fast they refuse to stop somewhere and use the bathroom when needed so they just go ahead and take a dump or a piss right in the back of the cab....no bucket or anything...right on the floor behind the seats in the truck. Apparently this has now been stopped and they need to work their full day regardless on when their route is done to further avoid any kind of problems like TAKING A DUMP in the back of the cab of the truck.

How gross is that? any other stories to share?

I have a collegue at work who told me she has a brother in law who is a mechanic who works on garbage trucks for the city of Rochester.

Apparently once the garbagemen are done with their assigned routes they are done for the day and get paid for a full day whenever they get done.  So they tend to go really fast to get the route done early.

The problem the mechanics who fix the trucks are complaining about the fact that the garbagemen are going so fast they refuse to stop somewhere and use the bathroom when needed so they just go ahead and take a dump or a piss right in the back of the cab....no bucket or anything...right on the floor behind the seats in the truck.  Apparently this has now been stopped and they need to work their full day regardless on when their route is done to further avoid any kind of problems like TAKING A DUMP in the back of the cab of the truck.

How gross is that?  any other stories to share?

419294[/snapback]

Is it all that hard to go to the back of the truck. :devil:

Apparently once the garbagemen are done with their assigned routes they are done for the day and get paid for a full day whenever they get done.  So they tend to go really fast to get the route done early.

The problem the mechanics who fix the trucks are complaining about the fact that the garbagemen are going so fast they refuse to stop somewhere and use the bathroom when needed so they just go ahead and take a dump or a piss right in the back of the cab....no bucket or anything...right on the floor behind the seats in the truck.  Apparently this has now been stopped and they need to work their full day regardless on when their route is done to further avoid any kind of problems like TAKING A DUMP in the back of the cab of the truck.

419294[/snapback]

Maybe in the next union contract, they can get OT for taking a dump. :D

419294[/snapback]

So what's the problem? Tater is so busy at work he also rarely takes a potty break. Rumor has it he has a crapper as a desk chair. :D