I think this team starts 0-3 (at least)

BF_in_Indiana

I don't see us going to Oakland and winning there.......and I certainly don't think we beat New England even at home. When you can't even beat Jacksonville on opening day in your own stadium with 73,000 fans lifting you up you certainly won't be able to go into the black hole or beat the World Champs.........

I know it's a long year, but I just think that we are in for a long one after yesterday..........

maybe I'm still in that bad state of mind, but that's how I see it.

I would not disagree with that. It's probable because Oakland is as good as we are, but we have to go across the country. If it were at home, I'd say we wold be favored. But we're not. Oakland should win.

The Jets on the road and Pats at home should definitely be losses. After that, we get three of four at home...winnable games against Miami, the Jets and Arizona, with a road game in Baltimore that has a 3-0 score written all over it. And who wants to be a in a 3-0 game with our kicker? Not me.

Who knows? The only thing that appears to be a given with this team is that they are going to make us fans suffer from heartbreak. They really know how to do that.

NO NO NO NO NO!

We WIN over the Raiders (Bills 50, Raiders 7)

Then we squeak one out against the Pats (Bills 27, Pats 21)

...and are 2-1 going into the bye.

This is a very reliable scenario because it is based on very solid information that I have gathered from my imagination. Take it to the bank!

p.s. I'm not crazy

1-4 is very possible. Too bad we traded away our first pick next year! hehehe

29164[/snapback]

Don't even bring this up. It's not funny now, nor will it be funny come draft day if we finish with a sub .500 record. Fug Jerry Jones if he thinks he is going to get a pick any higher than 15th! Don't let it happen Bills!!!!!

Don't even bring this up.  It's not funny now, nor will it be funny come draft day if we finish with a sub .500 record.  Fug Jerry Jones if he thinks he is going to get a pick any higher than 15th!  Don't let it happen Bills!!!!!

29196[/snapback]

I hope you're right Labatt...

But they better figure out a way to Score more than 10 points at Home for your wish to become reality... :angry:

Don't even bring this up.  It's not funny now, nor will it be funny come draft day if we finish with a sub .500 record.  Fug Jerry Jones if he thinks he is going to get a pick any higher than 15th!  Don't let it happen Bills!!!!!

29196[/snapback]

You people are unfreakin believable. We lose one game and you're already worried about when the Cowboys are going to draft our first round pick next year. Give me a damn break. You people are pathetic.

NO NO NO NO NO!

This is a very reliable scenario because it is based on very solid information that I have gathered from my imagination.  Take it to the bank!

p.s.  I'm not crazy

29193[/snapback]

Actually I think we will be 1-1 going into the bye week, we play NE after the bye.

Actually I think we will be 1-1 going into the bye week, we play NE after the bye.

29212[/snapback]

Agreed. If this team has any heart, they will beat the Raiders...

I expect a win this week,

unfortunately followed by 2 losses to the Pats & at the Jets.

That's why they play the games. I learned long ago trying to project the season, or even a few weeks, never works out. We'll beat teams we thought we'd lose to and we'll lose games we thought we'd win...it always works out that way. If Jax can come into the Buffalo and get a win it's not that implausible for us to go into Oak and beat a mediocre Raider team.

I just don't think we're going 0-3 to start the season. This is a talented team, and sooner or later it's going to come together. I think sooner rather than later. I see us taking out the Raiders in a brutal massacre that leaves Oaktown in utter disbelief (not to mention Bills fans everywhere). The Patriots game will be a challenge, but you know what? They gotta lose sometime, and we have to defend our house. Just ask Ray 'best player in the NFL' Lewis.

NO NO NO NO NO!

This is a very reliable scenario because it is based on very solid information that I have gathered from my imagination.  Take it to the bank!

p.s.  I'm not crazy

29193[/snapback]

I agree totally. Go Bills!! :doh:

I don't see us going to Oakland and winning there.......and I certainly don't think we beat New England even at home.  When you can't even beat Jacksonville on opening day in your own stadium with 73,000 fans lifting you up you certainly won't be able to go into the black hole or beat the World Champs.........

I know it's a long year, but I just think that we are in for a long one after yesterday..........

maybe I'm still in that bad state of mind, but that's how I see it.

29144[/snapback]

Well.....I say they beat the raiders next week (much to the dismay of the multitude of raiders fans that will be in my house that day)

You people are unfreakin believable. We lose one game and you're already worried about when the Cowboys are going to draft our first round pick next year. Give me a damn break. You people are pathetic.

29204[/snapback]

Double check who you are calling pathetic...I'm not the one who brought it up. Reading the thread from top to bottom will allow you to see this.

I worry that if we lose to Oakland then things will start to unravel for MM and company over the bye week. And that aint good news with the Pats awaiting us after the break. 0-3 would truly suck.

And then we have to travel to the Jets (where we struggle of late) and then it's Cryami at home, followed by a trip to always tough Baltimore. Those are 3 very tough games as well.

I sincerely hope we beat Oakland this weekend, else I worry things start to crumble a tad and worry about not winning a game for quite some time.