Another beautiful quote from Martz...

LabattBlue

Rams | Curtis Draws Praise from HC

Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:00:51 -0700

Bill Coats, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams head coach Mike Martz said WR Kevin Curtis was in the same class as teammates WRs Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt. "I think he's on a par with (them); I really do," Martz said. "I think those three are very comparable receivers. I think right now, he's at that level."

So your 3rd WR is on par with two established vets with numerous Pro Bowls under their belts?

Why not, I hear on ones teams message board that their 2nd year QB, 1st year starter is lightyears better then the vet the team got rid of who had been to 4 pro bowls and 2 super bowls.

418766[/snapback]

So you're saying Martz is no different from a bunch of message board know-it-alls? :lol:

Why not, I hear on ones teams message board that their 2nd year QB, 1st year starter is lightyears better then the vet the team got rid of who had been to 4 pro bowls and 2 super bowls.

418766[/snapback]

Did you happen to catch a Bills game the past 2 years?

418766[/snapback]

play. stop. rewind. repeat.

play. stop. rewind. repeat.

dude, get a new schtick. you are getting REAL tiresome. we're fans, ok? we're optimistic about our QB. nobody has him in the hall of fame, and nobody has him going to the pro bowl this season.

my god, i hope one day you grow up.

play.  stop.  rewind.  repeat.

play.  stop.  rewind.  repeat.

dude, get a new schtick.  you are getting REAL tiresome.  we're fans, ok?  we're optimistic about our QB.  nobody has him in the hall of fame, and nobody has him going to the pro bowl this season.

my god, i hope one day you grow up.

418811[/snapback]

Oh look it's my new hangnail. Your so cute. Do you even know what you're talking about? Can you contibute anything to the board beyond your hate?

Oh look it's my new hangnail.  Your so cute.  Do you even know what you're talking about?  Can you contibute anything to the board beyond your hate?

418814[/snapback]

oh, my poor, misguided friend. i have much better things to do than to hate a nameless, faceless (and apparently vertically challenged) internet bigmouth.

it's much more fun watching you wallow in your own ignorance. :lol:

Rams | Curtis Draws Praise from HC

Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:00:51 -0700

Bill Coats, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams head coach Mike Martz said WR Kevin Curtis was in the same class as teammates WRs Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt. "I think he's on a par with (them); I really do," Martz said. "I think those three are very comparable receivers. I think right now, he's at that level."

So your 3rd WR is on par with two established vets with numerous Pro Bowls under their belts?

418759[/snapback]

there is a little bit of coach hyperpole here but.....Kevin Curtis would be a starter on most teams in the NFL....and may even be the #1 target on a few of them as well. he is that good.

oh, my poor, misguided friend.  i have much better things to do than to hate a nameless, faceless (and apparently vertically challenged) internet bigmouth.

it's much more fun watching you wallow in your own ignorance.  :devil:

418831[/snapback]

This constant following me around and harrassment is getting real old. You don't like the message, and facts go elsewhere.

This constant following me around and harrassment is getting real old.  You don't like the message, and facts go elsewhere.

418960[/snapback]

my my, you flatter yourself. when i stumble upon your ignorance i occasionally respond -- it's really that simple.

unfortunately, your ignorance abounds on this board so i stay pretty busy. :devil:

my my, you flatter yourself.  when i stumble upon your ignorance i occasionally respond -- it's really that simple.

unfortunately, your ignorance abounds on this board so i stay pretty busy.  :devil:

418979[/snapback]

Problem is, you do nothing else. Show me where you have contributed any brilliance here, beyond saying Losman is great?

there is a little bit of coach hyperpole here but.....Kevin Curtis would be a starter on most teams in the NFL....and may even be the #1 target on a few of them as well. he is that good.

418937[/snapback]

Curtis has 36 career receptions, Holt has 517 and Bruce has 777. He may have some potential to be a good player in the league, but he certainly hasn't shown enough for me to view him as good enough to be a starter in the NFL or a #1 WR. Only time will tell.

Curtis has 36 career receptions, Holt has 517 and Bruce has 777.  He may have some potential to be a good player in the league, but he certainly hasn't shown enough for me to view him as good enough to be a starter in the NFL or a #1 WR.  Only time will tell.

418981[/snapback]

remember that bruce is slowing down. guys get better after a couple of years in the league, and guys like bruce, who has been in the league forever, tend to get worse (ie. slower).