Which Thread?

Mile High

Do you think will still be on page one in a week?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think will still be on page one in a week?

• The T-Bone thread.
    • The Andre Davis thread.

Certainly not me. :lol:

Seriously, I'm sure you guys have encountered the side of AKC I'm seeing now.  Dude's a Bledsoe apologist.

418564[/snapback]

Yeah, but we just laugh at him and move on. Someday, you'll learn. :lol:

A fair point, but I'm a sucker for a good argument,

And occasionally you choose to slum it by arguing with AKC, right? :lol:

I doubt I'll be able to keep it up too much longer.  Thus, I'm voting for the T-Bone thread.

418576[/snapback]

I'd vote the T-Bloat thread, too, as I've noticed in the past that you and AKC run out of steam pretty quickly (probably because there's only so many ways to say "I know you are but what am I?") But my preference by far is that each of those atrocities be deleted post-haste.

A better poll would be...Who is the bigger blowhard in the Andre' Davis thread? :lol:

418560[/snapback]

Since you showed up there can be no doubt. All hail LabattBlue, the resident blowhard and Trollicker of TSW!

Since you showed up there can be no doubt. All hail LabattBlue, the resident blowhard and Trollicker of TSW!

418670[/snapback]

You just made 69 posts in a thread arguing about whether Tom Brady can throw a deep ball and I'm the resident blowhard...ummm...okay. :lol:

You just made 69 posts in a thread arguing about whether Tom Brady can throw a deep ball and I'm the resident blowhard...ummm...okay. :lol:

418729[/snapback]

I can't bear to read the Andre Davis thread. I was wondering why a trade not involving the Bills got so much attention. I thought for a second that Andre Davis changed the world. God bless him.

Give me a QB that can lead a team to 3 super bowl victories in 4 years...I don't care if he can throw a deep ball.

We lost four in row, they won 3 of 4. It's fact...let our good buddies Hollywood, T-Bone (for those times when the Pats are his team and he is over his self aggrandizing theatrical TBD exits), etc...crow a little...they deserve it...we have the same amount or more numbskulls who will be doing the same thing on Pats boards when we win 3 of 4. That is if the Pats had a board like TBD--which their collective IQ's won't allow them to produce...thank God we have SDS aka Jimmy Neutron... :lol: