So Where Do You Buy Your Gas From?

PTS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole discussion just leads to the fact that it really doesnt matter where we buy our gas, but we buy too much of it as it is. I'm not sure what the numbers are but Americans are more dependant on oil than any other nation in the world by an astonishing amount!

I thought this site was amusing if not disturdbing at the same time. Most people on here probably hate the type of stuff on this site but the "Detroit Project" is an interesting premise.

Detroit Project

It's also ironic that Under Bush, we imported more Iraqi oil from Iraq in the month before the war than ever before in our history. It's well documented for those clammering for a link. Buy a hybrid... the patriotic thing to do. Or, join Bush and his buds and support GOP oil and auto contributors and go get a gas hog. It's your choice. Did you read the hillarious mpg standards Bush proposed yesterday?

It's also ironic that Under Bush, we imported more Iraqi oil from Iraq in the month before the war than ever before in our history. It's well documented for those clammering for a link. Buy a hybrid... the patriotic thing to do. Or, join Bush and his buds and support GOP oil and auto contributors and go get a gas hog. It's your choice. Did you read the hillarious mpg standards Bush proposed yesterday?

417202[/snapback]

Yeah. I tried to compare them to Clintons, but dammit I am having a hard time locating any.

You won't find any comparison, because Bush is the leader in importing arab oil. Hypocrite that he is.

417241[/snapback]

Again I ask, what programs did Clinton put forward in 8 years to stem oil dependence? What initiatives did he put forward to the car companies to increase gas milage especially on SUV's?

I sure can't find anything he did besides have a brutal foreign policy.

Again I ask, what programs did Clinton put forward in 8 years to stem oil dependence?  What initiatives did he put forward to the car companies to increase gas milage especially on SUV's? 

I sure can't find anything he did besides have a brutal foreign policy.

417245[/snapback]

Really? then you don't care to know. It's so obvious and well documented... don't tell me you need a link. Please.

This whole discussion just leads to the fact that it really doesnt matter where we buy our gas, but we buy too much of it as it is.  I'm not sure what the numbers are but Americans are more dependant on oil than any other nation in the world by an astonishing amount!

I thought this site was amusing if not disturdbing at the same time.  Most people on here probably hate the type of stuff on this site but the "Detroit Project" is an interesting premise.

Detroit Project

417188[/snapback]

I saw two different stations in the past few days doing stories on the cost of gas. In both, they asked SUV drivers what they thought. They all disliked the cost of gas, but said they were not giving up their SUV's.

Oh really? WRONG. Tell me what he didn't do. Clinton put forward the best policy for conservation and technology for better MPG, then Bush trashed it. Look it up.

417352[/snapback]

I am still waiting for the link to that great oil conservation and fuel economy rules.