Another Idiotic Remark By A Politician

In this PC world, yet another idiot seeking office utters what was construed to be a racial slur. I have literally zero idea how these people can be so stupid.

Don't they know that only Hillary is allowed to pass remarks about Jews, and make jokes/racial sterotypes about people from India working in gas stations?

Either way, this idiot claimed that his opponent doesn't stand a "Chinaman's chance," and people are "offended."

Whatever. This is OK for Hillary, not for you.

In this PC world, yet another idiot seeking office utters what was construed to be a racial slur. I have literally zero idea how these people can be so stupid.

Don't they know that only Hillary is allowed to pass remarks about Jews, and make jokes/racial sterotypes about people from India working in gas stations?

Either way, this idiot claimed that his opponent doesn't stand a "Chinaman's chance," and people are "offended."

Whatever. This is OK for Hillary, not for you.

414132[/snapback]

Actually, Bill, she was taken to task for that gas station remark and apologized for it as did Yonkers mayor John Spencer for the remark he made about chinamen.

Hillary apologizes

Actually, Bill, she was taken to task for that gas station remark and apologized for it as did Yonkers mayor John Spencer for the remark he made about chinamen.

Hillary apologizes

414163[/snapback]

I read your link, and it sure sounded like they weren't too tough on her for this inexcusably stupid remark.

At least that's how it seemed to me. :D

I read your link, and it sure sounded like they weren't too tough on her for this inexcusably stupid remark.

At least that's how it seemed to me.  :D

414170[/snapback]

If it were a Republican, the Dems would have been running to every media outlet they could find demanding a resignation.

If it were a Republican, the Dems would have been running to every media outlet they could find demanding a resignation.

414171[/snapback]

That is precisely my point Ken. Mickey's link seemed to gloss over the fact that she is a NY Senator who made a sterreotypical slur against hundreds of thousands of her constituents and pointed to the fact that she wasn't insulting Ghandi.

This was probably around the time of her alleged shift to the "center." I truly believe that she did this on purpose because she thinks that remarks such as this will serve to endear her to conservatives.

414171[/snapback]

Yeah, there sure are a lot of Dems running to the media asking that Spencer drop out of the race according to that link.

Oh, wait a second, that link Bill gave doesn't mention ANYTHING about ANY Dems wanting him to drop out of the race.

At least that's how it seemed to me.  :D

414170[/snapback]

Thats because the people that were mad at her actually believed she was trying to make a joke (according to that article).

This was probably around the time of her alleged shift to the "center." I truly believe that she did this on purpose because she thinks that remarks such as this will serve to endear her to conservatives.

414450[/snapback]

Thankfully, it just made her look like a stupid igmo. The only way you score points with conservatives are to say out of one side of your mouth, "Lower taxes!" then out of the other, "What I really mean is, spending all of the current tax dollars and much more, just on different things.... Or not on different things."

Thats because the people that were mad at her actually believed she was trying to make a joke (according to that article).

414450[/snapback]

Memo to politicians: Stop trying to be a colorful personality and make witty jokes that are funny only to you. Try governing.

Lets all have a pity party for the poor misunderstood republicans out there.

Wa.

If the dems said this, if the repubs said that.

Wa, wa.

Why can't we get a away with this, they can?

Wa, wa, wa.

Boy, hope my 7 year son doesn't read this thread. I think the "if your friends jump off a bridge" lecture has been lost on a lot of you.

:huh::D