Went to the game tonight. A couple of things

The_Real

J.P really impressed me. He's got a rifle and seemed to be a bit more accurate. No balls bounced to any recievers. If he improves like this each game of the preaseason I'll feel comfortable with him this season.

Did KGB even play because our "questionable" left tackle shut his arse down. Gandy played pretty well and only Bennie Anderson took one holding call with the first teamers.

How does Drew Haddad not make an NFL roster? Not super fast not real big, but the guy just makes plays. Josh Reed dropped a td and every body was ticked. Nice to see J.P come right back to him. Aiken was a no show today. Mr. Wilson made a real nice catch.

On D we toned it down a lot. Alot of the blitzing was taken out of the game plan. I have a feeling we are going to have a love/hate relationship with Jabari Greer. He breaks on the ball really well but I think with a qb that has a good pump fake, he's going to get smoked.

I hope they cut Josh Reed and Coy Wire. Both of them are deadwood in my opinion. Get them out of here and give some different guys a shot.

That's my observations.

One more thing, what happened to Moulds does anyone know? Thanks.

t-r

I have a feeling we are going to have a love/hate relationship with Jabari Greer.  He breaks on the ball really well but I think with a qb that has a good pump fake, he's going to get smoked. 

t-r

413447[/snapback]

I couldn't tell from the tv if Greer broke once the ball was in the air or before.

Marv Levy seemed to love it. If he was cheating, you can bet the entire division is thinking about that pump fake.

I couldn't tell from the tv if Greer broke once the ball was in the air or before.

Marv Levy seemed to love it. If he was cheating, you can bet the entire division is thinking about that pump fake.

413456[/snapback]

It was in the air when Greer dove in front of the receiver. Damm nice play!

Happened just to the left from were we sit.

Did KGB even play because our "questionable" left tackle shut his arse down.  Gandy played pretty well and only Bennie Anderson took one holding call with the first teamers. 

413447[/snapback]

I don't know, they're tearing him up pretty good over at BB.com. Gave up the "safety" and got beat on a number of occasions is what they're saying. Packers announcers were apparently having some fun at his expense. Guess I'll just have to see it for myself in T-3 hours :angry:

I thought I heard on the Packers radio feed that KGB had a safety but was called back due to a defensive penalty.

413462[/snapback]

What safety? (I pretend that penalized plays never happened)

What Drew Haddad fumble?

:angry:

My take on tonight's game:

Losman looked good, although on that safety he looked like RJ. Fortunately there was a penalty on that play. However, he threw the ball away when there was nothing there, in those cases he did not look like RJ. It was good to see him run too, but he has to remember to slide.

Josh Reed should have caught the TD pass, even though it was not that easy a catch. Still he did have 3 receptions and looked good in blocking. He still makes the team.

Good performances by Gates & Lee. Our RB depth is great. Where was Shaud Williams tonight?

John Smith & Sam Aiken are out, Drew Haddad & George Wilson are in. Although Haddad may not be a punt returner.

Jason Peters looked great tonight, he is a mauler. Got beat once, but overall he was on his game. He can only get better.

Terrence McGee is looking better and better at CB.

Our Special teams coverage is superb.

Constantin Ritzmann had 2 more sacks tonight, yes on one of them he was'nt even touched, but I think he will be a good addition to the team.

Jim Leonhard looked good on punt returns, he may just make the team after all.

Our starting D gave up a long drive for a TD, not good. After that drive, nada.

Now it's on to next week at Chicago, and then the first cut on the 30th.

Good performances by Gates & Lee. Our RB depth is great. Where was Shaud Williams tonight?

mm kept him out so he could see more of gates and lee...plus I read he had some kinda undisclosed injury that kept him out also.

J.P really impressed me.  He's got a rifle and seemed to be a bit more accurate.  No balls bounced to any recievers.  If he improves like this each game of the preaseason I'll feel comfortable with him this season. 

Did KGB even play because our "questionable" left tackle shut his arse down.  Gandy played pretty well and only Bennie Anderson took one holding call with the first teamers. 

How does Drew Haddad not make an NFL roster?  Not super fast not real big, but the guy just makes plays.  Josh Reed dropped a td and every body was ticked.  Nice to see J.P come right back to him.  Aiken was a no show today.  Mr. Wilson made a real nice catch. 

On D we toned it down a lot.  Alot of the blitzing was taken out of the game plan.  I have a feeling we are going to have a love/hate relationship with Jabari Greer.  He breaks on the ball really well but I think with a qb that has a good pump fake, he's going to get smoked. 

I hope they cut Josh Reed and Coy Wire.  Both of them are deadwood in my opinion.  Get them out of here and give some different guys a shot. 

That's my observations. 

One more thing, what happened to Moulds does anyone know?  Thanks. 

t-r

413447[/snapback]

Man, it will piss me off to no end if Reed makes this roster this year. He's taking s a spot away from a more able, hungrier receiver who's not afraid to make the critical catch! :angry:

TD needs to check his ego at the door and fire this clown's ass. I don't understand why even MM puts up with this crap. :P

i think wilson or aiken and also haddad will make the team. reed has had his chances and i totally agree with the assertion that we'd be better off with someone who's hungry / has something to prove. man i wish roscoe didnt go down or there would be no doubt that josh is history