Price injured in Atlanta game

chefy24

Got hit pretty hard against Tenn.  Was a clean shot i believe, and he had a nice catch and held on to the ball.  Shoulder into the ribs.

412828[/snapback]

Short blurb from NFL.com's game recap:

"Falcons receiver Peerless Price went out in the third quarter with bruised ribs and a concussion. Formerly the team's No. 1 pass catcher, Price is now battling just to make the team."

Short blurb from NFL.com's game recap:

"Falcons receiver Peerless Price went out in the third quarter with bruised ribs and a concussion. Formerly the team's No. 1 pass catcher, Price is now battling just to make the team."

412862[/snapback]

Ok, say he doesnt make the Falcons, would he be a good third reciever for the Bills? Had to be asked. I say , yes, at a sweet price for Buf.

Ok, say he doesnt make the Falcons, would he be a good third reciever for the Bills? Had to be asked. I say , yes, at a sweet price for Buf.

412873[/snapback]

i doubt that PP could overcome the shot to his ego. in buffalo he'd have to accept the 3rd or 4th WR role, and probably have to play ST full time. i just don't see it, given his attitude in the past.

damn shame. 2002 was a fun year, watching he and moulds do their thing.

i doubt that PP could overcome the shot to his ego.  in buffalo he'd have to accept the 3rd or 4th WR role, and probably have to play ST full time.  i just don't see it, given his attitude in the past.

Peerless said in an interview several months ago that he'd like to play in a system like Buffalo's. And he knows the players, the area, the management, and the fans. I could see him returning and I think his ego has taken a serious blow over the past few years. And if he's expecting to get a big payday, he'd got a rude awakening coming.

Oh and he could TRY to compete with Lee for #2, but he'd fail miserably. That being said, he'd make a great #3.

412873[/snapback]

I thought I heard he had a degenerative eye condition and that he might have to retire. Is that not true?

Peerless would not be worth the headaches that would come along with him. Do you really think he's going to come in here and say "Ya, I'm happy being the 3rd wideout". Remember, this was Mr. 1b when he was here when Moulds was opening up everything for PP and Josh Reed could still catch a football. Moulds was the real man there, not saying a word when PP was opening his yapper and spewing his crap. I hope he gets cut and goes down in history as one of the biggest trade busts in Falcons history. Thanks for that #1 guys, god you got robbed.

RTB

I'm guessing Falcon's fans are pretty mad. The Price thing, and last night's 24 - 21 loss at home...Falc's got 14 on a KR and a 72 yard Duckett run, but the Titans outgained 'em 503 yards to 231, 31 first downs to 11, 43:34 to 16:36 time of possession. Yep, a 2nd pre-season game but who whould want to sit through that??? 0:)

That's a good point. And they could use another malcontent receiver.  0:)

412973[/snapback]

If Peerless is looking for a team of malcontent receivers he should try Dallas (Keyshawn and Terry Glenn) not to mention he'd be reunited with Drew. Of course I'd welcome him back here too.