Football Pool - SIGN UP NOW!!!

SDS

For someone to explain how this whole thing works.  :devil:

Can someone PM me?

412311[/snapback]

We have two "contests" (currently with no prizes other than the fame that goes with beiung the winner):

Survivor Pool: Pick one team to win every week, but you can't pick the same team in subsequent weeks. Your team loses and you are out.

Pick 'em Contest: Pick the winners of every game, every week. Get points for picking the winners. Most points at the end wins.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For someone to explain how this whole thing works.  :blush:

Can someone PM me?

412311[/snapback]

Say the Bills are playing the Dolphins---you think the Bills are going to win, so you pick the Dolphins to lose. Push the little button by the dolphins and you're all set. :devil:

The WNYTBDGPS division will run again this year. Same prize (last year's winner just received his today!). Being in a division does not preclude you from winning the grand prize in the "General" (no) division. By default, everyone is in the "general" division. You can join/make whatever divisions you want, but I believe you can only be in one, correct Scott?

The WNYTBDGPS division will run again this year.  Same prize (last year's winner just received his today!).  Being in a division does not preclude you from winning the grand prize in the "General" (no) division.  By default, everyone is in the "general" division.  You can join/make whatever divisions you want, but I believe you can only be in one, correct Scott?

412467[/snapback]

Not sure about the general - I don't know if there is a "default" division, but you can only select one division to be in.

Not sure about the general - I don't know if there is a "default" division, but you can only select one division to be in.

412486[/snapback]

General has no admin listed, so I assume everyone who doesn't choose a div. goes into that one.

I signed up in the "general" division.  Is there any way to change once registered?

412541[/snapback]

Yup, if you go to a division's page (click on "Divisions" then select one from the list), there should be a "join this division" link. You might actually be able to "jump" divisions, but you can only be in one division at a time.

Yup, if you go to a division's page (click on "Divisions" then select one from the list), there should be a "join this division" link.  You might actually be able to "jump" divisions, but you can only be in one division at a time.

412549[/snapback]

Thanks.

I didn't see a twobilldrive division so I signed up under WNYTBDGPS

Was I suppose to sign under General. SDS thinks this is so simple, but too many places to join. :doh::P I just wanted to play with my friends :):blink:

I didn't see a twobilldrive division so I signed up under WNYTBDGPS

Was I suppose to sign under General.  SDS thinks this is so simple, but too many places to join. :( :(  I just wanted to play with my friends :doh::P

412791[/snapback]

The whole thing (general) is twobillsdrive. It's just that some people have set up divisions to play with friends/family. You're more than welcome in the WNYTBDGPS division...

:):blink: