Football Pool - SIGN UP NOW!!!

SDS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 105 people have joined, wasn't there like 250 last year at this time?

413744[/snapback]

It's only been two days... over a weekend.

It usually fills up after I post it on the front page.

That's how it started.

414104[/snapback]

oh good grief...

4. Pwns

Pwns is a "l33t" word used for "Owns" which is used to mean someone is better than someone else, I. E. "He Owns(Pws) You." It's a stupid an annoying term that fits into the whole "1337" category used by stupid gamers who think they're cool.

d00d th4t g4me t0tally PWNS

oh good grief...

4. Pwns

Pwns is a "l33t" word used for "Owns" which is used to mean someone is better than someone else, I. E. "He Owns(Pws) You." It's a stupid an annoying term that fits into the whole "1337" category used by stupid gamers who think they're cool.

d00d th4t g4me t0tally PWNS

414116[/snapback]

LOL it's used in jest any more.

:D

what - did you google "dork and cool"?

Thanks.  :huh:  :D

414407[/snapback]

"Nerds and cool" actually, but it was a story I had seen within the last couple of weeks, so I knew what I was looking for. Just my way of lobbying for the return of the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley. :P

I've joined. But I cant figure out how to do my picks. It says it's closed for this week. But the season hasn't even started.  :huh:

414561[/snapback]

If you look at the matchups, you'll notice that they are this week's games. The last couple of weeks of pre-season are "pickable" as practice runs. In other words, use the next couple of weeks to get used to the system, then everything will get wiped out for week one of the regular season (everyone starts with a score of 0 again...).