KEN SIMONTON demands to start or be traded!

My neighbor's dog's puppy's friend's 4th grade teacher's mechanic's wife's godson's palm reader has reported today that Ken Simonton is seething mad, and demands to start over McGahee and Travis Henry and if he is not traded, he's going on a one man rampage to sabotage the team in the locker room. The neighbor, dog, puppy, friend, teacher, mechanic, wife, godson, and palm reader could not be reached for comment.

This is getting serious. We're billsfanone.

My neighbor's dog's puppy's friend's 4th grade teacher's mechanic's wife's godson's palm reader has reported today that Ken Simonton is seething mad, and demands to start over McGahee and Travis Henry and if he is not traded, he's going on a one man rampage to sabotage the team in the locker room. The neighbor, dog, puppy, friend, teacher, mechanic, wife, godson, and palm reader could not be reached for comment.

This is getting serious. We're billsfanone.

1203[/snapback]

Laugh now, but I dount the AP would consider your neighbor's dog's puppy's friend's 4th grade teacher's mechanic's wife's godson's palm reader a "source close to" Simonton..

Guest Saw it on the Internet it HAS to

LOL!

Quick, someone drop a line to the associated press about this!

Laugh now, but I dount the AP would consider your neighbor's dog's puppy's friend's 4th grade teacher's mechanic's wife's godson's palm reader a "source close to" Simonton..

1205[/snapback]

Yeah, they'd never use sensationalism to sell their product.

Anybody wonder why it was so easy for Koresh to recruit people? I don't.

LOL!

Quick, someone drop a line to the associated press about this!

1208[/snapback]

"Saw it on the internet so it has to be true" ? No, if this was PFW, or some poster here, no.. i would not believe it.. at all...

but, there are some news sources i trust more than others. One would be the AP.. the other, CBS, next, ESPN...

these aren't "Bob's house of football rumours .com"...

"Saw it on the internet so it has to be true" ? No, if this was PFW, or some poster here, no.. i would not believe it.. at all...

but, there are some news sources i trust more than others. One would be the AP.. the other, CBS, next, ESPN...

these aren't  "Bob's house of football rumours .com"...

1222[/snapback]

ESPN says clearly: REPORT. This means they are just saying what someone else has said and haven't confirmed anything.

Dear Lord, you people really need to relax.

these aren't  "Bob's house of football rumours .com"...

1222[/snapback]

I may be wrong, but I havent even seen an actual AP article that reported this. This CBS Sportsline article attributed it to "a source told the Associated Press". An anonymous source. The AP may have decided it was so stupid they wouldnt even print it in a story. It didnt even say it was told to an AP reporter or writer. It could have been told to a janitor at the Associated Press.

I may be wrong, but I havent even seen an actual AP article that reported this. This CBS Sportsline article attributed it to "a source told the Associated Press". An anonymous source. The AP may have decided it was so stupid they wouldnt even print it in a story. It didnt even say it was told to an AP reporter or writer. It could have been told to a janitor at the Associated Press.

1233[/snapback]

there you are, an actual AP article, but go ahead and find another way to discredit it. :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1863872

To sum up the ESPN article:

Someone supposedly reported to the AP that McGahee wants to be traded if he's not the starter.  He hasn't officially commented on the issue and the team says it's stevestojan.

1254[/snapback]

We shouldn't listen to our team. They don't know anything.

Now the Associated Press. THEY know everything.

there you are, an actual AP article, but go ahead and find another way to discredit it.   :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1863872

1239[/snapback]

Yeah, I just saw that. The CBS article didnt attribute it to the AP until the end. Then I saw the ESPN article, which was exactly the same, which was from the AP.

Still, until McGahee says something remotely close to this in public, it should be discounted. I would be more concerned, frankly, if either of them said they were happy playing second string.

We shouldn't listen to our team. They don't know anything.

Now the Associated Press. THEY know everything.

1265[/snapback]

come on LA... really. We all know that teams are NEVER open about things of this magnitude before THEY are ready to annouce it. Again, not saying it is true, but if it was, and it leaked, the Bills would deny, deny, deny until they were ready. You know that as well as i do.

come on LA... really. We all know that teams are NEVER open about things of this magnitude before THEY are ready to annouce it. Again, not saying it is true, but if it was, and it leaked, the Bills would deny, deny, deny until they were ready. You know that as well as i do.

1270[/snapback]

How the !@#$ do you disprove something that's not true? When did you stop beating your wife/girlfriend?

1270[/snapback]

Stevestojan, in all seriousness, considering that McGahee has publicly said he is not back to where he wants to be. Considering that he took himself out of the game after four straight carries or so last week. Considering that he hasnt played one NFL game yet that counts. Considering that he hasnt allowed himself to open it up one time since his injury. Considering everything you have ever heard out of his mouth or anything that anyone has said about him. Can you even IMAGINE, for one moment, that Willis McGahee, after one preseason game of 13 carries, would go to Tom Donahoe and say "I want to be traded if I am not named the starter opening day"?

Really. Is that even within the realm of possiblity?

Stevestojan, in all seriousness, considering that McGahee has publicly said he is not back to where he wants to be. Considering that he took himself out of the game after four straight carries or so last week. Considering that he hasnt played one NFL game yet that counts. Considering that he hasnt allowed himself to open it up one time since his injury. Considering everything you have ever heard out of his mouth or anything that anyone has said about him. Can you even IMAGINE, for one moment, that Willis McGahee, after one preseason game of 13 carries, would go to Tom Donahoe and say "I want to be traded if I am not named the starter opening day"?

Really. Is that even within the realm of possiblity?

1285[/snapback]

Damn - i think that post just snapped me back into reality... Im still concered with his scum bag agent saying "no comment" instead of "no way", but you talked me a little bit closer to the window, and away from the ledge.

Damn - i think that post just snapped me back into reality... Im still concered with his scum bag agent saying "no comment" instead of "no way", but you talked me a little bit closer to the window, and away from the ledge.

1290[/snapback]

His agent was smart. Nothing he could say would make the situation better. The media manipulates and idiots eat it up.

Archived