KEN SIMONTON demands to start or be traded!

My neighbor's dog's puppy's friend's 4th grade teacher's mechanic's wife's godson's palm reader has reported today that Ken Simonton is seething mad, and demands to start over McGahee and Travis Henry and if he is not traded, he's going on a one man rampage to sabotage the team in the locker room. The neighbor, dog, puppy, friend, teacher, mechanic, wife, godson, and palm reader could not be reached for comment.

This is getting serious. We're billsfanone.

1203[/snapback]

:lol:;):lol::lol:

Stevestojan, in all seriousness, considering that McGahee has publicly said he is not back to where he wants to be. Considering that he took himself out of the game after four straight carries or so last week. Considering that he hasnt played one NFL game yet that counts. Considering that he hasnt allowed himself to open it up one time since his injury. Considering everything you have ever heard out of his mouth or anything that anyone has said about him. Can you even IMAGINE, for one moment, that Willis McGahee, after one preseason game of 13 carries, would go to Tom Donahoe and say "I want to be traded if I am not named the starter opening day"?

Really. Is that even within the realm of possiblity?

1285[/snapback]

:lol:;):lol:

Obviously no.

This is definitely one of the more ridiculous news "scoops" I've ever seen.

come on LA... really. We all know that teams are NEVER open about things of this magnitude before THEY are ready to annouce it. Again, not saying it is true, but if it was, and it leaked, the Bills would deny, deny, deny until they were ready. You know that as well as i do.

1270[/snapback]

stevestojan, do you ever, ever, ever rely on your instincts? Ever?

When something like this happens, that's the FIRST thing everyone does...deny, make "no comment," regroup, come up with a plan of action collectively, and move forward...collectively.

It's no wonder a moron like Rosencrap says "no comment" because that's what it says to do in his "101 Steps To Being A Successful Douchebag." It fans the flames just a little bit to put everyone on edge.

Beyond that, this is crap. If I'm wrong, I'll start a brand new thread telling everyone "I'm A Successful Douchebag."

My neighbor's dog's puppy's friend's 4th grade teacher's mechanic's wife's godson's palm reader has reported today that Ken Simonton is seething mad, and demands to start over McGahee and Travis Henry and if he is not traded, he's going on a one man rampage to sabotage the team in the locker room. The neighbor, dog, puppy, friend, teacher, mechanic, wife, godson, and palm reader could not be reached for comment.

1203[/snapback]

Maybe we could get a couple cases of Molson from the Argos for him.

DO IT, TD!!!

1203[/snapback]

Good one, Kelly. :D

1203[/snapback]

Nice. :D

1203[/snapback]

:D UR FUNNY ;)

Funniest post ever

Archived