"tits!"

OnTheRocks

I had lunch with my brother in law. great guy.....he reminds me a lot of myself. :lol:

anyway....out of the blue....he says...."do you remember in high school using the term "breasts!" as an exclamation of something good?"

For example....you went to a Van Halan concert...and aftward you would say,

"WOW! That was breasts!"

I do remember using the term.....and i almost choked on my sandwich laughing when he brought it up.

That's all......I just thought I would share my walk down memory lane with you all.

I had lunch with my brother in law.  great guy.....he reminds me a lot of myself.  :lol:

anyway....out of the blue....he says...."do you remember in high school using the term "breasts!" as an exclamation of something good?"

"WOW! That was breasts!"

I do remember using the term.....and i almost choked on my sandwich laughing when he brought it up.

That's all......I just thought I would share my walk down memory lane with you all.

411422[/snapback]

A few years ago, I met a guy who said everything good was "breasts". It cracked me and a friend up so much that we were going to start a campaign to bring the expression back in fashion. It didn't work, we couldn't overcome the newest expression, "that's tight". :)

I still say it.

I had lunch with my brother in law.  great guy.....he reminds me a lot of myself.  :lol:

"WOW! That was breasts!"

411422[/snapback]