Willis McG: Is he okay.\?

TDRupp

No worries...he got dinged up, sat out a few plays and then came back in on the next series.  Ran the ball a bit and then went to the sidelines and Shaud took over.

Big surprise...ESPN misleading its viewers.

406909[/snapback]

:D

Fo'Shizzle?

yes they have become the Inside Edition/Hard Copy of Sports

406923[/snapback]

I'm surprised they are even bothering to cover preseason games si...wait! Is that TO at the Ravens/Falcons game? Quick, get a 10-man team over to his seat NOW and ask him what he thinks of McNabb...he hasnt commented on that yet!

No worries...he got dinged up, sat out a few plays and then came back in on the next series.  Ran the ball a bit and then went to the sidelines and Shaud took over.

Big surprise...ESPN misleading its viewers.

406909[/snapback]

Thanks! Not that it was a big deal b/c I didn't see it plastered over the tickers that Willis was hurt like Grossman last night but I know the ESPN anchor did say "no word on his condition". While they might not know his condition they could have thrown it there that hi did return. Geez...

yes they have become the Inside Edition/Hard Copy of Sports

406923[/snapback]

I thought it was me. I watched it the other time for the first time in a very long time (typically only watch Primetime and the games on that channel), and I was stunned to watch what has become an incredibly ridiculous show. When did the reporters start standing up? And wouldn't it make sense to put in reporters who could actually stand without looking stupid? If someone starts up a real sports channel, ESPN would trail the WB Network for viewers.

With that logic, WM had an awful game with a 4yd/carry average.

407021[/snapback]

Yeah, when in actuality it was a great game against a starting defensive line of Josh Thomas, Larry Tripplet, Daryl Reid, and Nick Rogers.

Oh yeah, those Colts should sure be a top ten rushing defense this year. Mm, Hmm!

Yeah, when in actuality it was a great game against a starting defensive line of Josh Thomas, Larry Tripplet, Daryl Reid, and Nick Rogers. 

Oh yeah, those Colts should sure be a top ten rushing defense this year.  Mm, Hmm!

Good point. Better not play the season. Willis only averaged 4 YPC in a pre-season game. :blink:

I thought it was me. I watched it the other time for the first time in a very long time (typically only watch Primetime and the games on that channel), and I was stunned to watch what has become an incredibly ridiculous show. When did the reporters start standing up? And wouldn't it make sense to put in reporters who could actually stand without looking stupid? If someone starts up a real sports channel, ESPN would trail the WB Network for viewers.

407425[/snapback]

Too bad Sports Night was not real. :blink:

As evasive as Mularkey and company have become about injuries, who knows if Willis is OK?

407653[/snapback]

really good point. Do we even know what really happened to Roscoe Parish's wrist?

I sure hope McGahee is ok...