What's up with Roscoe Parrish?

firstngoal

Wrist status unknown, but camp reports from earlier today state that Parrish is still able to wax the dolphin...

405106[/snapback]

remember, wax on, wax off.

It's all a big coverup by Mularkey and the Son of Satan.  He actually got hurt at the movie theater reaching between his seat for a Milk Dud.

405133[/snapback]

Really? I thought he sat back in his chair and it folded up and he fell between the seat and the seat back, and hurt his hand trying to break his fall.

Any updates??

Post them here if anybody has heard anything new on his wrist injury.

405101[/snapback]

Ask a football question on this board ...and all you get is a gays bra exploding at

the movies watching satan kill a hampster..

Ask a football question on this board ...and all you get is a gays bra exploding at

the movies watching satan kill a hampster..

405156[/snapback]

There may be talk of gays, bras, movies, satan, and hampsters, but they all have football undertones....I think....maybe not the hampster. I'm not quite sure what that was.

There may be talk of gays, bras, movies, satan, and hampsters, but they all have football undertones....I think....maybe not the hampster.  I'm not quite sure what that was.

405160[/snapback]

Isn't about time to turn this thing into a silent thread?

There is a post going around over at BB.com that says a Bills trainer claims its a fractured wrist and will take 8-12 weeks to heal.

405237[/snapback]

Well, let's under-bid them. Let's start a post going around here that a Bills trainer claims it's a sprained wrist and will take 4-6 weeks to heal. Nahhh, Bills Zone will under-bid that. Lets call it a bruise with a week to heal...that'll show them!

Or we can go the other way with the "amputation" route... :D

:D  :D  ;)

405242[/snapback]

Lately, no matter what the Bills player injury, the diagnosis seems to maximum bad result. In this case, I'm expecting Parrish will need an arm transplant.