BB.com said that Parrish is hurt

bob marley

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WR is one of the deeper positions on the team. At worst it's a broken wrist, at best a sprain. Either way, it's not an injury that would put Roscoe out for the year.

If the Bills were counting on Roscoe to be the difference this year, then the team isn't as good as we think it is.

Just my two cents.

If the Bills were counting on Roscoe to be the difference this year, then the team isn't as good as we think it is.

Maybe not the difference but a difference. Thus the reason they picked him in the 2nd round instead of waiting and possibly losing him. So far he's only impressed everyone. But given his size, he's always a health risk, like Deion Branch is with the Pats and Santana Moss is with the Jets (and David Boston with the Dolphins, but at the OTHER extreme!).

Maybe not the difference but a difference.  Thus the reason they picked him in the 2nd round instead of waiting and possibly losing him.  So far he's only impressed everyone.  But given his size, he's always a health risk, like Deion Branch is with the Pats and Santana Moss is with the Jets (and David Boston with the Dolphins, but at the OTHER extreme!).

404422[/snapback]

Moss is with Washington

If there is a silver lining to this, its that it happened in training camp an entire month before the regular season begins AND its not like this is a torn ACL and will keep him out an entire year. I remember when Milloy hurt himself last year, he was only out for 3 games or so and came back better than ever.

So medical experts, what do you say? We'll go worst case scenario and say its a broken wrist/broken arm...how long does that usually take to heal?

If there is a silver lining to this, its that it happened in training camp an entire month before the regular season begins AND its not like this is a torn ACL and will keep him out an entire year.  I remember when Milloy hurt himself last year, he was only out for 3 games or so and came back better than ever.

So medical experts, what do you say?  We'll go worst case scenario and say its a broken wrist/broken arm...how long does that usually take to heal?

404428[/snapback]

8-10 weeks. But remember he can even catch with it, as he could if it was a hand thats broken.

What does his size have to do with it...it was a non-contact situation that could happen to any WR.

404425[/snapback]

I can't say for sure what size had to do with his injury, but the trend is admittedly quite annoying to me. Our first 2 picks this season going down along with JP last year is not anything to be happy about. WM was a GREAT pick, but we even had to wait more than a year for him.

Each year, I scream for blockers in the early rounds. When we DO go in that direction, we wind up with Mike Williams. :D

I guess what I am trying to say is that I wish TD would do a better job wrt the draft. He IS good at all other phases of his job imo.

Uh...it's a contact sport.  What does drafting have to do with broken bones?  :D

404438[/snapback]

Nothing. Nothing at all. Lots of successful teams have been built upon drafting players (with their highest picks) who fall apart before they ever see the field in a regular season game.

We just lost 2 guards, CV has been out of practice, we are thin at OT, but we DO have an injured smurf (with our first pick), but hey, no prob, right? He looked good in practice.

TD is great and he has never made a bad draft selection, nor a mistake of any kind. The man can do no wrong, nor has he ever done so.