The 0 interception streak is OVER!

Big deal.  He threw one INT after how many passes at camp.  How is this concerning people?

402121[/snapback]

The first interception is like a "gateway interception," basically it is like the

"pot" of the turnover world. This can lead to regular use of interceptions and eventually to fumblitis and even safeties. Hopefully the entire community will provide JP with a safe environment to get through this troubling time. We can still be hopefull while we use that knowing parental eye around Rochester.

What were his feet doing when he threw the pick? Were they happy or sad?

402088[/snapback]

Did his non-throwing hand pat the ball or just kind of caress it?

Sorry, an office buddy (giants fan) told me they were hacking on losman on the board b/c he threw 1 int. I pulled a ridiculous move and responded without reading. I understand how serious this is now, after reading. Did JP look emotional after the pick? This could lead to depression, Zoloft commercials, next thing you know he's hollywood and gives up the NFL. This is very serious.

Suicide Hotline Link

The Buffalo one was busy...*sigh*....story of my life.

402142[/snapback]

Where the hell do you find this schitt? Here we have an excerpt on how it's important to distract yourself while you're considering suicide:

Sure! Laying down sleeping, sitting, doing nothing is fine as long as you...

* DON'T KILL YOURSELF !!

DON'T EVEN TRY.

Thank ya, Jesus! I am saved!

DOOMED!

402063[/snapback]

Yep, based on the very disturbing news regarding JP's INT in this AM's training camp pratice I am now convinced this team will not win a game this season.

They should have kept Drew. What was TD thinking? :doh:

(If you have gotten this far in my message and did not sense the sarcasim, well, that's just sad...)