The 0 interception streak is OVER!

JP Losman ended his no interception streak at training camp this morning. He threw the ball on the first play of the 7-on-7 drill this morning and Terrence McGee bobbled it a bit, and then got it with one hand as he hauled it in before he hit the ground. The streak is finally over. :lol:

On the other hand, it was a sweet catch by McGee and the crowd cheered for him. :doh:

JP Losman ended his no interception streak at training camp this morning.  He threw the ball on the first play of the 7-on-7 drill this morning and Terrence McGee bobbled it a bit, and then got it with one hand as he hauled it in before he hit the ground. The streak is finally over.  :lol:

On the other hand, it was a sweet catch by McGee and the crowd cheered for him.  :lol:

402062[/snapback]

Damn, that sounds pretty !@#$ing iffy!!! :doh:

Hopefully the ball slipped out of his hand.  I don't think it's as bad as it sounds.

402074[/snapback]

It was just a bad throw. JP was off a bit today for some reason. but he did get better by the end of the practice.

Come on, he's just a rookie!  He's bound to screw up, and that's ok.

402077[/snapback]

I prefer it. I want him to get all his mistakes and errors out now so that he's not surprised or bothered by it in the season and so it's all out of the way. :doh: