1. 1. Worst?

• Yes
    • No

if you've been reading my threads tonight, you know my views on such topics as:

-mental mistakes

-physical mistakes

-doug flutie with mullet lookalikes doing sideline reporting

-intimate discussions of sam adams' weight

-discrediting jp losman's decent performance while brushing over alex rodgers' 30 sacks.

You've obviously never heard Don Cricque and Jerry Glanville calling Patriettes' preseason games. You tell yourself to watch it b/c it's football after 6 months w/o, and to scout the enemy.... but they make it damn hard not to want to rip the TV off of the wall and scream, "Shut up! Just shut up!"

After watching this scrimage, I am convinced Sharpe has a script written for him every other time he talks on TV. He sounded like Rod Woodson commentating traing camps on the NFL Network. A Moron. During the Jets training camp, Woodson said "they bring the Refs to the field so Players can ask them what offsides is." I would hope they know what that is. Football has been their life for ever. Sharpe & Woodson are the worst!

if you've been reading my threads tonight, you know my views on such topics as:

-mental mistakes

-physical mistakes

-doug flutie with mullet lookalikes doing sideline reporting

-intimate discussions of sam adams' weight

-discrediting jp losman's decent performance while brushing over alex rodgers' 30 sacks.

400415[/snapback]

You cant really blame them though...its a Packers broadcast basically, meant for the Packers fans. Even though its on the NFL Network, its all set up by the Packers organization, right down to the radio crew and the sideline reporters, so clearly they'll be looking for the positives out of this scrimmage in which the Bills dominated.

If it were at the Ralph, we'd have Paul McGuire and Steve Tasker in the TV booth with OJ on the sidelin...oh...wait...yeah...the double-murder thing. But you know what I mean, it would be biased towards us if we had set it up.

after thinking about it Joe Theisman and Chris Collingsworth together would be the worst commentating crew. They are both so anit-Bills that its sad. I am almost glad Collingsworth is a goon and Theisman is a has-been. They are both fake Know-it-alls. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Anyone catch when the announcer said "...that was not a good play...hate to see that happen next week whe the Packers play a better team!" He tried to stop himself but it was too late, he dissed the Bills bigtime on the air.

PTR

Come on, has anyone evr heard Pittsburgh annoucers? The one old color guy has a super annoying voice, and he rambles about absolutely nothing. Very much like Madden does. Just horrible to listen to.

I'll tell you, in hockey, the Florida Panthers have a terrible crew as well. I remember Denis Potvin (the Islander legend) go off one night on Eric Boulton. The guy has no business in this league. Has he ever watched Peter Worrell? He couldn't skate backwards as a 17 year old in juniors? It was just unprofessional.

Anything that Marv Alberts does is worse as well!

we got to watch the Bills in early August play some very meaningful (in terms of development) football, and you guys are bitching about a Green Bay Scrimmage booth?????

Those guys were no worse than Thiesman, Patrick, and McQuire.

I was quite surprised in the attention they paid the Bills...the Vincent interview was pretty good, he being a Wisconsin guy and all...I had a feeling being a local feed they would pay the Bills some attention as an after-thought, but I think they did a decent job.

Looks like Sharpe is filling up on the brats, though... :D

not throwing to an open reciever is a MENTAL mistake you !@#$ing MORON!!!

that pissed me off the entire time.

not telling me who the player was that made the play pissed me off.

they just talked about BS the whole time, and really didnt comment on the actions on the field. with no names on the uniforms they SHOULD have said there names after each cetch, or run, or whatever.

our D would have had SEVERAL sacks, but the ref didnt always blow the play dead.

i think JP did ok. hit the recievers for the most part. and when he did miss, there was no way a defender could have caught it. so thats good to know.

I guess im the only one that likes Criqui. Always have. Im in the minority. I also really didnt think the announcers last night were bad at all. I mean they are GB guys. It was kind of annoying how when the Bills ran a play they only occasionally called out their names to id them

after thinking about it Joe Theisman and Chris Collingsworth together would be the worst commentating crew.  They are both so anit-Bills that its sad.  I am almost glad Collingsworth is a goon and Theisman is a has-been.  They are both fake Know-it-alls.  Does anyone else feel the same way?

400462[/snapback]

i for one hate the current espn crew with maguire (a former bill sadly), joe, and whoever else they have...they are hacks and bills haters..i would rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard than here their opinions during the game..its rediculous