Scrimmage...

Geeze.. goal line pass D is pathetic.

Otherwise the D looks good... But I would Like to see

tighter coverage on pass D... looks like we are running after guys still.

400275[/snapback]

I guess we'll just have to stay out of goal line situations then...

Its like in Happy Gilmore where he says "Wow, that was so much easier than putting, I should just try to get a hole-in-one every time!"

We'll just shut teams down BEFORE we go into a goal-line stand.

All joking aside, they'll definitely put more work into that. Thats what is so good about these scrimmages...it gives you an idea what you need to work on.

But damn, if only we had a big ol' pass rushing, space eatin' DT to clog up the lanes on goal-line situations to pair with Sam Adams...hmmmmmmmm...*rubs his chin*

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully that bad performance in the Redzone drills keeps the D humble....hopefully it will let them know that they still need to focus and work. But, overall, I thought the starting O and D did pretty well.

2nd team in now!

Hopefully that bad performance in the Redzone drills keeps the D humble....hopefully it will let them know that they still need to focus and work.  But, overall, I thought the starting O and D did pretty well. 

2nd team in now!

400285[/snapback]

Great work you are doing by the way on the updates for all of us NFL Network-less pleebs. Thanks to all!

Nice catch and run by Neufeld.   In the regular season,  I think the Bills replay that one and its a TD.   

Rashard Lee in for the TD.

400294[/snapback]

Groovy, Groovy...even the backups are producing. Shows how well prepared they all were for this scrimmage.

TD Bills...these announcers stink...the one guy riding JO for being a rookie...funny how people see things differently...he's not looked anything like a rookie, in my opinion.

PTR

400296[/snapback]

sterling sharpe is one of them