Todd Pinkston out for season!

Come, you can not be serious!

Josh Reed is a complete joke. You want to deal him and a pick for someone franchise player. Please, just ask them to bend over. Maybe they'll do it just for fun!

I'll pass on Simon because getting him will likely mean we can't afford to sign Clements and I rather have Nate for the next 5 years!

If getting Simon means losing Nate after this year, I would stongly oppose going after him. If we can amnage to get both to long term deals than I'd be interested to see the deal get done. Needless to say at this point my major concern is getting NATE locked up as a Buffalo Bill for the next 5 years.

I don't think signing Simon would necessarily mean Clements will be shown the door. It's possible that it would even help in getting him signed. If the Bills can build a dominant defense and start showing some promise on offense Clements might decide it's too good of an opportunity for him to stick around to pass up. He might even take a little less money to keep a good thing rolling. Having said that I don't see this Simon trade happening.

I dont want Simon either but they DO need another WR now. Why not Reed?

Maybe for a conditional 4th or 5th. :(

399974[/snapback]

He's not a punt returner but a punt catcher.

Wait, he's not a receiver, he's a, errr..., he's not a receiver.

Even implying that Reed would be a trade possibility reveals how lacking his skills and play on the field have been. That would be a joke and the Iggles would never do it. We should only hold onto Reed as a 4th or 5th option, or cut him. He would have no trade value.

Come, you can not be serious!

Josh Reed is a complete joke.  You want to deal him and a pick for someone franchise player.  Please, just ask them to bend over.  Maybe they'll do it just for fun!

399965[/snapback]

I agree on Reed. If Philly wanted a vet WR with experience, they could go after Tai Streets who is currently unsigned. Reed is a borderline #3 WR, who with one more mediocre training camp could easily be cut.

Wow, I just don't get the Simon lovin' going on over here whatsoever. lol

400081[/snapback]

That's probably because you really don't want to see one of your best defensive players leave. Give me a break, he is still a pro bowl calibre DT. He may not be worth the money he wants, but is still a good player and an upgrade without question over Edwards.

It is funny tho on a side note how this trade might be "heating up". I thought this was still a RUMOUR! Funny how rumours can heat up.

I'll pass on Simon because getting him will likely mean we can't afford to sign Clements and I rather have Nate for the next 5 years!

399965[/snapback]

Not true at all. Learn about the salary cap. Signing bonuses are amortized. It's likely that nate's cap # would be lower this year if he gets a new deal. Additionally, we have 5mil of dead cap due to bledsoe.