Has anyone mentioned London Fletcher

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Frustration took over at that point.  Bottom line, we had it and we gave it away.  It looked very familar just like the past two years.  On a positive note, our defense played well and looks to be a solid group.

28212[/snapback]

Playing well for 58 minutes doesn't cut it, it's a 60 minute game. The D lost us this game plain and simple.

The defense played great, but to allow two 4th downs to be converted in the last two minutes of the game is unacceptable. The fact that Flecther, our heart on defense, ends up making a mental mistake during that same time frame says a lot about where this team is going for the year.

Sorry to remind everyone, but it was 3 4th down conversions on the last drive........I still can't believe it. 

(On a side note........that last TD catch doesn't happen with Milloy on the field.  Wire is just not good enough)

28326[/snapback]

soooo fletcher kicked the ball? what?

ok can someone tell me what heppened with this i missed the game?

28322[/snapback]

I'm sorry but I don't think that last play was a touchdown.... I watched it at least 8 times after i finished breaking furniture, and the man was out of bounds... there was no player that pushed him toward the end line-----all the momentum as well as the defenders was headed out of bounds--that was not a catch

I'm sorry but I don't think that last play was a touchdown.... I watched it at least 8 times after i finished breaking furniture, and the man was out of bounds... there was no player that pushed him toward the end line-----all the momentum as well as the defenders was headed out of bounds--that was not a catch

28382[/snapback]

DITTO, that's what I tried to explain to my wife was that he went out on his own momentum, not by a hit. Ref's didn't see it that way though. Bad call, and Jimmy Smith's 46 yard catch to get them deep into Bills territory was aided greatly by his push off on Clements. Used both hands too. Ref right there, no call.

DITTO, that's what I tried to explain to my wife was that he went out on his own momentum, not by a hit. Ref's didn't see it that way though. Bad call, and Jimmy Smith's 46 yard catch to get them deep into Bills territory was aided greatly by his push off on Clements. Used both hands too. Ref right there, no call.

28389[/snapback]

You are absolutely right, Smith pushed off without a doubt, but I was not surprised by that call, as it was close to the end....no possibility of offensive pass interference....however, I do think the last play was the result of a referee not wanting to become controversial... he called the game that way all along though.....no bills defender pushed that big bastard out of bounds it was all his own momentum, however in the go along to get along spirit the whole game was called in the g-d bastard ref let it stand-----I don't know what's worse a guy who just wants to avoid making a controversial call like the guy today or a fool idiot bastard douche traitor cheater d-wad like phil luckett who knows he is cheating---ok phil luckett is the worst official of all time but still look at that play all the mo.. that carried that bastard out of bounds was his own no bills defender pushed him out............

You are absolutely right, Smith pushed off without a doubt, but I was not surprised by that call, as it was close to the end....no possibility of offensive pass interference....however, I do think the last play was the result of a referee not wanting to become controversial... he called the game that way all along though.....no bills defender pushed that big bastard out of bounds it was all his own momentum, however in the go along to get along spirit the whole game was called in the g-d bastard ref let it stand-----I don't know what's worse a guy who just wants to avoid making a controversial call like the guy today or a fool idiot bastard douche traitor cheater d-wad like phil luckett who knows he is cheating---ok phil luckett is the worst official of all time but still look at that play all the mo.. that carried that bastard out of bounds was his own no bills defender pushed him out............

28393[/snapback]

You had to bring up Luckett's name. He and Coleman <_< STOLE that New England game from us 4 - 5 years ago. I'll always dislike those two idiots.