Quite Frankly

AJ1

This is so bad I had to comment again. SAS gives bombastic remarks playing to his peanut gallery and, of course, speaking at the top of his lungs most of time.

Smith is a POS, plain and simple.

This is so  bad I had to comment again.  SAS gives bombastic remarks playing to his peanut gallery and, of course, speaking at the top of his lungs most of time.

397687[/snapback]

That's why they call him Screamin' A. Smith.

This is so  bad I had to comment again.  SAS gives bombastic remarks playing to his peanut gallery and, of course, speaking at the top of his lungs most of time.

397687[/snapback]

Agreed!!! But, the show wont last long!!!

Agreed!!! But, the show wont last long!!!

398042[/snapback]

You better hope so, 'cause ESPN is already gathering footage for a follow-up series. It will be along the lines of Oprah chatting with the audience during breaks and after the taped show. Unless this show bombs we will be subjected to the softer side of SAS. :lol:

I've been watching the show and at times he has some good valid points..................... BUT he needs to let other people voice their opinions and discussions as well and needs to keep his voice down.

He also play not a little but ALOT of favoritism to the players he likesthe most . Like TO and AI....

His show will make it depending on how people take to him.

For me I think his show will make ESPN look bad if it stays on

He'll probably win an Emmy for it. Im sure "Hot Pockets" gobblers love it !!!!!!!

It will probably run longer than the Tonight Show.

398093[/snapback]

I'm glad it's not just me. SAS is an ASS. He's so bad that I even mute his commercials.... Come on ESPN get him off the air !!!!

His interview with allen iverson was pretty good. AI is winning me over as a fan. He works hard and lives his life to please no one but his mom and family. He may have had some bumpy times, but I would want him covering my back.

397687[/snapback]