People suck - from the crash yesterday.

VABills

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8801366/

Some wonderful quotes of a person complaining about the flight attendants on the crashed airplane.

“One of the hostesses said, ‘You can calm down, it’s OK,’ and yet the plane was on fire and smoke was pouring in,” Dunlop told The AP. “I don’t like to criticize, but the staff did not seem helpful or prepared.”

Dunlop said some passengers went down emergency chutes, while others jumped out on their own. “We were all trying to go up a hill; it was all mud and we lost our shoes. We were just scrambling, people with children.”

She said the pouring rain, lightning and thunder added to the drama. “We were just thrown into the weather.”

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're f***ing alive after a plane crash and you want to complain that you had to climb up a muddy hill and in the process lost your shoes?

WOW

397189[/snapback]

No, they want to complain that the flight attendant wasn't nice enough. :blink:

Anyone else have this image of someone standing there saying "The stewardess was just a great big JERK, and I'm going to dump a beer on her head next time I fly!"

You're f***ing alive after a plane crash and you want to complain that you had to climb up a muddy hill and in the process lost your shoes?

WOW

397189[/snapback]

But hey she would have been warm and dry in the airplane. :blink:

I cant believe this scumbag complained about the oxygen masks not coming down...ummm, the plane cracked in half, you may want to get out not wait there with your mask on...

And as for criticizing the attendants, seems to me they did a good job of keeping people calm like they are supposed to...

No, they want to complain that the flight attendant wasn't nice enough.  :blink:

Anyone else have this image of someone standing there saying "The stewardess was just a great big JERK, and I'm going to dump a beer on her head next time I fly!"

397195[/snapback]

And she made me leave my potato salad in the burning airplane. :blink:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8801366/

Some wonderful quotes of a person complaining about the flight attendants on the crashed airplane.

397183[/snapback]

The simple fact that the flight attendent was freaking out and one of the first ones of the planes is proof alone on how well they were trained.

Probably a first class passenger who didn't like the fact that some coach passengers got off first. :blink:

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

That's not for fire dumbass! Yeah, sit on the plane with a oxygen mask and burn alive. Darwin missed a few people on this flight.

397215[/snapback]

:blink::lol: Did some of these people end up with concussions which might explain the strange statements being made? :blink:

I read this article earlier about the flight attendant & thought exactly the same thing - I could care less about how I was treated by a crew member and just happy to be alive with minor injuries. Maybe if he writes a letter to Air France he'll get a free round-trip ticket to anywhere AF flies!!

I have this vision from the movie "Airplane!" after the plane crash-lands at the airport and slides down the runway and comes to a halt, people are lined up to start jumping down the slide. There's smoke and sirens and chaos and confusion as people jump to their safety and the flight attendent is standing at the door, "Bye-bye. Thanks for flying with us. Bye-bye. Have a nice trip. Bye-bye. Hope you'll fly with us again." :blink:

“We were just thrown into the weather.”

Ok, b1tch, next time you are in a plane crash, patiently wait in the burning plane until the sun comes out, so you do not get wet during your rescue...