I need a Wegmans sub!!!

it's been 8 months since christmas, and my last wegmans sub. I need one now. If there's anyone here who works at wegmans, please grill danny to open one in north carolina, preferably fayetteville, but i'll settle for raleigh. This is a bad craving, one that is even worse than a mighty taco craving. GOOD LORD HELP ME OR STRIKE ME DOWN!!!

it's been 8 months since christmas, and my last wegmans sub.  I need one now.  If there's anyone here who works at wegmans, please grill danny to open one in north carolina, preferably fayetteville, but i'll settle for raleigh.  This is a bad craving, one that is even worse than a mighty taco craving.  GOOD LORD HELP ME OR STRIKE ME DOWN!!!

397068[/snapback]

Got one here in Fairfax. Probably a 6-8 hour drive for you.

I may actually be heading over there this weekend. Of course I hate doing the drive, it's about 40 minutes for me. ;)

Got one here in Fairfax.  Probably a 6-8 hour drive for you. 

I may actually be heading over there this weekend.  Of course I hate doing the drive, it's about 40 minutes for me.  ;)

397071[/snapback]

my sister lives in georgetown... she goes every saturday and calls to mock me as she gets gennesee beer and subs

Got one here in Fairfax.  Probably a 6-8 hour drive for you. 

I may actually be heading over there this weekend.  Of course I hate doing the drive, it's about 40 minutes for me.  :blink:

397071[/snapback]

It's just over an hour from me. I may make a trip there in the near future.

Mmmm. DiBella's subs are actually BETTER than Wegman's because they use more meat. Wegman's bought their sub business from DiBella's.

397210[/snapback]

Danny and the Dibella's owner grew up together (or at least their businesses did) in Rochester. Danny felt they were the best subs he ever had, thus the reason he sells them in his stores.... for anyone who cares.

it's been 8 months since christmas, and my last wegmans sub.  I need one now.  If there's anyone here who works at wegmans, please grill danny to open one in north carolina, preferably fayetteville, but i'll settle for raleigh.  This is a bad craving, one that is even worse than a mighty taco craving.  GOOD LORD HELP ME OR STRIKE ME DOWN!!!

397068[/snapback]

If you can wait about 5-10 years, then you will probably get your wish. Rumor has it that Wegmans is going to keep expanding slowly, all the way down to Florida. :blink:

If you can wait about 5-10 years, then you will probably get your wish.  Rumor has it that Wegmans is going to keep expanding slowly, all the way down to Florida.  :blink:

397269[/snapback]

They open one not too far from me in Hunt Valley on October 2nd. I'll be in New Orleans for the Bills @ Saints game, but I'll be sure to check them out once I get back (probably right after I get back).

They open one not too far from me in Hunt Valley on October 2nd.  I'll be in New Orleans for the Bills @ Saints game, but I'll be sure to check them out once I get back (probably right after I get back).

397276[/snapback]

Disappointed you won't be able to experience a pre-Wegman's Opening Camp-out the week before? Maybe you'll go camp out for a couple days anyway...? :blink: