Three Pix from this Morning's Practice

Astrobot

JP looks cloudy in one.  Have to be concerned about that.

395041[/snapback]

Notice how Lee Evans had to stop and come back for the throw in the second picture...couldn't even catch him in stride... 0:)

You know in that first pic, both of those D-men beat their blockers.  Jp has no room to throw the ball.  Damn, they had better start blocking a little better. 

Is that Milloy, BTW?

395048[/snapback]

Haven't you heard? You don't need to block when you have a

"mobile quarterback". Blocking is oh-so-passe in this day and age. :doh:

JP looks cloudy in one.  Have to be concerned about that.

395041[/snapback]

Very true! I bet he's cloudy because he's shaking so much. He's trembling so much the camera can't focus. He's got that "deer in headlights" fear. I can tell.

I added a few more pix (a few 11on11) and got rid of the cloudy one.

Going back this afternoon with one of my students.

A few comments:

George Wilson is catching everything thrown at him. And he doesn't look like Dennis the Menace's neighbor.

Lindell is kicking them deep on kickoff practice--between the G and the 5 yard line. His competition kicked one out of bounds this morning. Lindell followed him and kicked one that hit the 5 and then went out of bounds.

The defense is impressive during the snap count. Lots of movement to fool the Offense. Especially true of Milloy and Vincent. They faked an LB blitz on one side, then sent Milloy on the other. JP picked it up, though, and threw to the TE (Trafford, if memory serves me) over the middle.