Training Camp: Your Expectations?

R. Rich

I know I'll be watching to see how the OL develops. I know, what a shock, as I never discuss how the OL plays. Anyway, the development of the LT position, as well as how the left side of the line gells as compared to how the right side (w/ Villarrial and Big Mike) has begun to improve, will be things I'll be watching for. What about the rest of you?

-How has JP come along with his development.

-Oline.

-Will the secondary continue to gell with Vincent at safety and McGee a fulltime corner.

-Who is going to step up to replace Phat Pat.

Oh and-I pray that training camp ends with no significant injuries, everything else is gravy

In addition to the aforementioned:

1. How well Campbell and Euhus can run and play and block.

2. Who emerges as the back-up to Willis.

3. Jason Peters as a legitimate prospect or not, and how they use him in other places besides LT (as in special teams, extra TE in short yardage, etc.

4. The #4 and #5 WR competition (which I think ends up with Aiken and Freddie Smith).

5. Which of the rookie FA's can make the team. I think Gause edges out Ritzman for a roster spot.

I know I'll be watching to see how the OL develops.  I know, what a shock, as I never discuss how the OL plays.  Anyway, the development of the LT position, as well as how the left side of the line gells as compared to how the right side (w/ Villarrial and Big Mike) has begun to improve, will be things I'll be watching for.  What about the rest of you?

393330[/snapback]

The thing with o-line, atleast imo is that I think last season McNally justified people's faith in him, so I'm not really to worried about the o-line.

I'm most interested in JP. I remember reading that RJ was a good practice QB, so I will want to see how JP does in a pre-season game.

I'll also be looking to see what young players step up. The guy who have been on the roster for a few years like Ben Sobieski or Lauvale Sape.

TE will also be interesting to see how Camobell and Euhus recover.