What are People doing with their Bledsoe jerseys?

MrLocke

I'm keeping my Bledsoe jersey. While obviousily it didn't work out. Bledsoe was a guy that was easy to root for, which in turn made him easy to hate, but I'm Keeping it cause It's a Bills jersey and I'll show my support regardless.... It's the colors that matter anyway not the name. Plus my Bledsoe jersey is a little to worn since it's a replica, to be switching it over to a parrish. I'm not gonna buy a parrish jersey anyway. I don't like having the jersey of a #3 wr.

Drew's first year as a Bill I defended my title in the TBD pick 'em contest. As a prize the sponsor sent me brand new authentic home Bledsoe jersey.

I coughed up the postage to send it back. :D

BuffaloBills.com is saying Roscoe Parrish is going to be #11 and I was wondering if anyone is planning on putting a Parrish patch over the Bledsoe one? (Yeah I know I said I didn't like the Parrish pick).

392877[/snapback]

I don't know, but whatever they do with them, I bet it's done very, very slowly.

Drew's first year as a Bill I defended my title in the TBD pick 'em contest. As a prize the sponsor sent me brand new authentic home Bledsoe jersey.

I coughed up the postage to send it back.  :D

392896[/snapback]

i carefully removed the name plate an had PARRISH added for 50 cents a letter.

I have an absolute classic photo of someone in a bledsoe jersey, but we aren't allowed to post links to "adult" photos in tsw....let me think of a work around and I'll post it....

(don't worry - it's not me in the pic..!)

Fortunately i did not invest in a bledsoe jersey but I did see a very funny peerless price jersey the other day. A guy was walking down main st. in fairport with an old price jersey which he altered to say "2 Pricey", I got a good laugh out of it then thanked the football gods for helping donahoe turn that turd into Willis McGahee.

I never got a bledsoe jersey..but now i gotta figure what to do with my henry jersey..seems funny, everytime i buy a jersey the guy leaves the team someway or another...now i got a bunch of jersey of ppl that arent on the team...gotta stop buying jerseys i guess. :D

I plan on a basement sports bar when I build my house when I return to the States...I'll have some jerseys up on the wall...Had him Autograph a Patriots Jersey back when he was with the pats at the Pro Bowl...My bills one might make the wall.

I threw mine in the garbage. The garbage collector refused to take it. I tried to burn it and it wouldn't burn. I buried it in the backyard and all the grass burned out. I washed my car with it, the paint peeled off my car. I washed my dog with it, the dog died. I finally mailed it to Bledsoe in Dallas. Let's see what happens to Drew this season.

# 11 is a cursed number for the Bills. Norwood, Johnson, Bledsoe. Everyone should donate a couple bucks to buy Roscoe a new number.