Sabres Schedule Released

So go there then. We're not flooding this board with sabres posts, this is just someone casually letting us fans know that the schedule has been released.

391389[/snapback]

that's fine. KR was just casually informing others that the discussion is picking up at TSR and hopefully we made it painless to bop back and forth. 0:)

So go there then. We're not flooding this board with sabres posts, this is just someone casually letting us fans know that the schedule has been released.

391389[/snapback]

Relax! Don't got there then. I could honestly care less what you do. It was just an FYI of what Scott had set up...

Oh, Scott beat me to it...

is it still the 84 game schedule? idiots.

I thought they were going to fix hockey... should be about 64 games in the season.

391426[/snapback]

Especially now that they are regressing back to 60%+ teams in the playoffs. Makes the season nothing more than "seeding" for the end of season tournament to the casual fan...

Of course I'm one who feels that hockey season starts when football season ends...

This is !@#$ing moronic.  0:)

Saturday, December 17th

Broncos@Bills 8:30 p.m.

Penguins@Sabres 7:30 pm.

391432[/snapback]

That is pretty unforgivable on the NHL's part. Buffalo, as small as it is, is still one of the top American hockey cities. In a year where they are supposed to be trying to win back fans, why would they choose to divide a small local fan base, between their two pro sports team. It would be one thing if one team was on the road, but both at home, for crying out loud! I wouldn't be surprised if they change the Sabres game to an afternoon time...stupid NHL! Glad it is back though!

That is pretty unforgivable on the NHL's part.  Buffalo, as small as it is, is still one of the top American hockey cities.  In a year where they are supposed to be trying to win back fans, why would they choose to  divide a small local fan base, between their two pro sports team.  It would be one thing if one team was on the road, but both at home, for crying out loud!  I wouldn't be surprised if they change the Sabres game to an afternoon time...stupid NHL!  Glad it is back though!

391442[/snapback]

That would make it perfect! I'd go then. See a Sabres game first, then stay in town to see the Bills crush the Broncos. Sounds like a great time. I'd even stop at the Anchor Bar for dinner. 0:)

That would make it perfect!  I'd go then.  See a Sabres game first, then stay in town to see the Bills crush the Broncos.  Sounds like a great time.  I'd even stop at the Anchor Bar for dinner.  0:)

391443[/snapback]

Now, if they can only get that downtown football stadium built before December! :lol:

That has to be one of the all-time schedule f-ups in history.

A Saturday Night Bills Home Game and a Saturday Night Sabres Home Game starting an hour apart. That sucks. The Sabres game would have been a complete sellout as it is against Sidney Crosby, Mario Lemieux and a bunch of other Penguins.

What makes it even more messed up is that the Sabres are AT Pittsburgh on Friday, December 16th.

I am hoping that it was just a mistake on the schedule and the games were reversed.

Back-to-back away games at Toronto is also pretty stupid.