Listening to Ricky Williams' press conference?

When asked why he quit, Ricky said, "I don't know."

Wow.

Then he said something about you can't put learning about "alternative theories of life" into a sound bite.

:)

If I'm Nick Saban, I'd make him pee into a cup TODAY.

I was watching channel 7 when they interrupted a story about a murder to go to Slick Ricky in his news conference. i guess murders in Miami are so commonplace they opted for the unusual, and what is more unusual than Rick.

The soundbite I liked was: " If you quit that implies that you quit"

" If you quit that implies that you quit"

389519[/snapback]

This is too perfect.

Is there a ring of fame at Pro Player Stadium where they could engrave this?

And if you were Don Shula, at this very moment would you be (a) planning to die so you could roll over in your grave or (b) laughing uncontrollably?

Yeah, and in addition to doing that I'd also have it tested for drugs too!

389626[/snapback]

Ricky is worthless to the Dolphins if he tests positive. They need to get him through camp and pre-season to build enough interest in him to dump him off to .......well, the Raiders I suppose.

Yeah, and in addition to doing that I'd also have it tested for drugs too!

389626[/snapback]

No stems no seeds that you don't need...Acapulco Gold is................................................ BAD ASS WEED!

I think Nick Saban is going to grit his teeth and tolerate RW until he can trade him. Saban seems like a no-tolerance for nonsense type like Belichick.

389615[/snapback]

Saban looks like a tool. His players can't stay out of jail, he spent most of the offseason bending over backwards to bring back a quitter, and his QB of the future is a guy who once gave himself a concussion, banging his head against a wall.

Right now, Saban looks more like Butch Davis than Bill Belichick.