Baker 73

SS

Milloy 96

Wire 80

K

Lindell 77

P

Moorman 94

well, the official rating wil be released today for the AFC East...

But a 78 for McGee, while Wire is an 80? You hafta be kidding me...also Losman a 79 is way too low, considering where they rated this years rooks...

These ratings seem similar to an updated franchise file I downloaded for Madden2005, NOT the officical 2006 ratings. These should be posted on IGN Sports when they finally add the AFC East teams...

These ratings seem similar to an updated franchise file I downloaded for Madden2005, NOT the officical 2006 ratings. These should be posted on IGN Sports when they finally add the AFC East teams...

388078[/snapback]

i too am waiting on the ign official ratings...they should be out sometime this afternoon...not as of yet, i just checked...

Here are the actual ratings -

QB

Losman 79

Holcomb 77

Matthews 71

HB

McGahee 91

Henry 87

Williams 71

Gates 69

FB

Shelton 76

Burns 70

WR

Moulds 90

Evans 87

Parrish 75

Reed 74

Aiken 68

Smith 65

TE

Campbell 78

Everett 75

Euhus 68

Neufeld 68

LT

Gandy 74

McFarland 62

LG

Anderson 78

Smith 71

C

Teague 85

Tucker 81

RG

Villareal 88

Sobieski 64

RT

Williams 87

Pruce 61

LE

Kelsay 77

Denney 76

RE

Schobel 90

Ritzmann 66

DT

Adams 90

Edwards 75

Anderson 71

LOLB

Posey 88

Stamer 70

MLB

Fletcher 93

Haggan 65

ROLB

Spikes 97

Crowell 72

CB

Clements 95

McGee 78

Thomas 75

Greer 69

King 69

FS

Vincent 92

Baker 73

SS

Milloy 96

Wire 80

K

Lindell 77

P

Moorman 94

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too low for McGee...That should be motivation enough for Terrence, someone needs to tell him that EA Sports thinks that Coy Wire is a better player than he is :unsure:

I usually change the rosters a bit when I get the game anyways. For example, I'll lower the ratings for Wire, Tucker, Everett, and Reed and raise the ratings for McGee, Shelton and maybe Edwards who seems a tad low.

If these are indeed the new numbers, someone over in Lake Mary is flirting with disaster. EA is absoloutely insane about the NDA's the employees have to sign. Unless it was leaked through EA corporate, details about the games they are about to release do not get out.

If these are indeed the new numbers, someone over in Lake Mary is flirting with disaster. EA is absoloutely insane about the NDA's the employees have to sign. Unless it was leaked through EA corporate, details about the games they are about to release do not get out.

388747[/snapback]

They always release the ratings before the game. Heck, ALL of the ratings (not just the overall rating) for each player have already been released and are on the internet.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/698/698633.html

Of course, the AFC East is last on their list and hasn't been updated yet.

They always release the ratings before the game.  Heck,  ALL of the ratings (not just the overall rating) for each player have already been released and are on the internet. 

http://pc.ign.com/objects/698/698633.html

Of course,  the AFC East is last on their list and hasn't been updated yet.

388752[/snapback]

True, but for some reason I seemed to recall this usually happening a week before the game was released. I guess I should expand my horizons, and try more of the of gaming sites, as opposed to going to the GANG site, or hanging out on Gamasutra or IDGA. :unsure:

http://audiogang.org/

http://gamasutra.com/

http://www.igda.org/

388747[/snapback]

It's actually in Maitland, but it was cool to see Lake Mary on the Bills boards. I live outside of Orlando! Maybe we will have to get drunk together on sudays from september to january!

It's actually in Maitland, but it was cool to see Lake Mary on the Bills boards.  I live outside of Orlando!  Maybe we will have to get drunk together on sudays from september to january!

388812[/snapback]

Freudian slip, I guess. I always get where it is, to where it may be going, mixed up. Doh!

I wonder who will win for the relocation when it happens.

The rumour was that Dyer was trying to offer some ridulous incentives to lure EA into downtown, like 41 Million in tax breaks. Lake Mary had talks with EA as well. Word on the street is that when they expand it will be huge.

I just hope Central Florida does not lose out to Vancouver who is apparently also in the running. Vancouver would be harsh because there are a lot of employees that would have to relocate or find another gig!

As for hanging out screaming at the TV over some pints, sounds like fun! I am one of about maybe five Bills fans (on a good day) where I hang out.