MORE BOMBINGS IN LONDON

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is now some analysis that the bombs appear to be of the same type as the earlier attacks (according to the police) but may have failed to be effective because the homemade explosives could have degraded too much to be of much use to anybody (past there use by date, so to speak).

With the forensics goldmine that these failed bombs will provide plus the amazing good fortune people have had with these things not going off we have been very lucky today.

The arrests appear to be unfortunates walking around London with backpacks.

Howard Stern had something interesting to say about this incident while it was happening:

He thinks that if we or the UK continue to get bombed that all Muslims fitting a certain profile will be ejected from our countries...

I wonder if this could happen?

Not too long before it happens here, too.  I'd wager DC outlaws backpacks on public transportation before London does...

387636[/snapback]

Where I work, you have to have clear plastic back packs. Oh, thats since 9/11

After about 2 or 3 more attacks in this country, there will be profiling. Its coming........

Looks like the police / Hereford boys are getting some payback.

One of yesterdays bombers shot (& probably dead according to eyewitnesses) multiple times at a tube station by men in plain clothes.

Also Mosque in east London surrounded by armed police (& others, no doubt).

Not too much comfort there, but Piererson, Harmison and Jones made it a bit fun.

387782[/snapback]

Seems that Harmi can't knock 'em down like he did yesterday. Hoggard can't get it to swing and they are creeping up on 50-1 without looking ecessively troubled. We need to get on top of them early and we aren't :P

Seems that Harmi can't knock 'em down like he did yesterday.  Hoggard can't get it to swing and they are creeping up on 50-1 without looking ecessively troubled.  We need to get on top of them early and we aren't :lol:

387798[/snapback]

You took the words right out of my mouth! :P:blink::lol: