Rod Coleman arrested

Dan III

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4727528/detail.html

McMichael, pac man and Coleman.. three arrests in 5 days.. McMichael & Coleman spoke at the rookie symposium and pac man attended it.

382439[/snapback]

This break between the last OTA and start of training camp is when coaches and GMs lie awake at night worring about their squad. PLayers seem to cut loose a little as they know for the next twenty weeks they are gonna be under wraps and hurting pretty much from Sunday at 8.00pm to Saturday morning.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4727528/detail.html

McMichael, pac man and Coleman.. three arrests in 5 days.. McMichael & Coleman spoke at the rookie symposium and pac man attended it.

382439[/snapback]

That is freakin hilarious, isn't that supposed to be the meetings where rookies learn about professionalism, how to manage time and money, and stay out of trouble?

Yeah Right. The only thing worse is the NBA

That is freakin hilarious, isn't that supposed to be the meetings where rookies learn about professionalism, how to manage time and money, and stay out of trouble?

Yeah Right.  The only thing worse is the NBA

382523[/snapback]

I can't confirm and I don't have a link for this, but I remember hearing a rumor that Travis Henry got busted with weed at the Rookie Orientation several years ago. Did anyone else hear that, or was it a rumor?

I can't confirm and I don't have a link for this, but I remember hearing a rumor that Travis Henry got busted with weed at the Rookie Orientation several years ago.  Did anyone else hear that, or was it a rumor?

382651[/snapback]

A great example of a player not taking the rookie symposium seriously was Sean Taylor who took off have way through the symposium and then proceeded to have multiple off the field incidents during his rookie year.

Falcons | More about Coleman Arrest

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:59:38 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Associated Press reports Atlanta Falcons DT Rod Coleman was arrested for misdemeanor disorderly conduct during a traffic stop early Friday, July 15. He allegedly cursed at an officer and asked, "Do you know who I am?" DeKalb Police spokesman Sgt. Charles Dedrick said Coleman "was verbally abusive" to a police officer. Coleman was a passenger in a 2004 Land Rover pulled over for speeding at about 3:30 a.m. on Interstate 85 just outside Atlanta. Coleman spent about three hours in the DeKalb County Jail and was released on a $363 bond, said jail spokeswoman Mikki Jones.

Was it uncalled for? Maybe, Cops can be pricks sometimes and make you want to talk down to them, cause they think their badge makes them above the law. Although it's always best to bite your tongue. Can this be compared to Randy McMichael slapping up his wife? Hell no. It's not even close

I am all for unfairness, as evidenced by my given name. There should be an automatic jail sentence of 30 days for ANYONE who says the phrase, "Do you know who I am?" to a cop after he has been caught violating a law.

382699[/snapback]

I was gonna post the same thing. Who the fug do these people think they are? When I read that first thing I thought of was Michael Irvin. BTW I still dont know who Rod Coleman is nor care