F.A.T.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people have to act like they were raised with no manners? Specifically...

1. not saying thank you when a door is held open for them

2. trying to get on an elevator before letting the people get off for that same floor

miserable people suck!

Well, we have alot of deer and they have alot of nutjobs - especially running the show.  Not sure I'd want to trade.

381785[/snapback]

That sounds like a vague insult to Canada. Keep it up and the C.A.F. will send their Nieuports and Spads to savage Alaska.

If I am going to properly stalk Vabills...what type of equipment should I get to stake him out?

381797[/snapback]

Vehicle: Mini Cooper

Camera: fiber optic with wide angle lens

Active wear: garanimals

Shoes: Buster Browns

Also, bring lots of toys for him to play with. We know how much the little people love toys.

Why do people have to act like they were raised with no manners?  Specifically...

1. not saying thank you when a door is held open for them

2. trying to get on an elevator before letting the people get off for that same floor

miserable people suck!

381798[/snapback]

I blame the US Government. Without OSHA stupid people would die. Mandating safety features in our society has had serious consequences on the gene pool.

381798[/snapback]

this happens a lot here at work, and it pisses me off, because lots of times i am carrying something relating to one of my experiments...i dont need jackasses bashing into me while i am carrying samples or other expensive glassware to another floor to complete the experiment/assay, etc. But these morons insist on getting on the elevator first...

this happens a lot here at work, and it pisses me off, because lots of times i am carrying something relating to one of my experiments...i dont need jackasses bashing into me while i am carrying samples or other expensive glassware to another floor to complete the experiment/assay, etc. But these morons insist on getting on the elevator first...

381805[/snapback]

Just bring some 10 M HCl that you can "accidently" spill on the next jackass who tries it.

Cards fans are saying that Albert Pujols is a better batter than Ted Williams ever was. There's a way of describing this line of thinking, but I'm having a hard time remembering the phrase. Do you know what kind of thinking this is?

381830[/snapback]

BFing it up?

is there a site do to calculate, currency exchanges

Have a homework project. My professor's instructions was to use the internet.

This hard working college student/bills fan thanks you.  :lol:

381915[/snapback]

Apparently more than one person around here is either missing a chromosome or is in constant need of attention. :)