Radical Leftists prove Capitalism is bad...

You B word to B word, you tell me.

Not asking you to fix anything, you can't. But what's your plan for anything?

Someone kick your puppy? Tell them that's bad. Shouldn't do that.

379355[/snapback]

If someone kicks a defenseless puppy, I'll kick them back, only harder. I'm not sure if you're just refering to my comments in general, or something that actually relates to the current topic, but I'm not the one who believes anything needs to be fixed in this case. Let the system take care of prosecuting these morons, and let the peaceful protesters continue to protest peacefully.

I believe the Compassionate Conservative approach that was suggested was to:

"Just go in there and wipe (San Francisco) clean. It's a nice area, too bad that 90% of the people there are wack-jobs."

Nice solution there. What's yours?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone kicks a defenseless puppy, I'll kick them back, only harder.  I'm not sure if you're just refering to my comments in general, or something that actually relates to the current topic, but I'm not the one who believes anything needs to be fixed in this case.  Let the system take care of prosecuting these morons, and let the peaceful protesters continue to protest peacefully.

I believe the Compassionate Conservative approach that was suggested was to:

"Just go in there and wipe (San Francisco) clean. It's a nice area, too bad that 90% of the people there are wack-jobs."

Nice solution there.  What's yours?

379386[/snapback]

Yep, reacting to rhetoric with even more generally goes a long way toward fixing stuff. Yessiree!

Yep, reacting to rhetoric with even more generally goes a long way toward fixing stuff. Yessiree!

379407[/snapback]

There's nothing to fix here IMO, so rhetoric will do nicely in this case. Freedom comes at a cost, and occasional radical incidents like this are one of the costs of our freedom to assemble and peacefully protest. In cases like this, the system is fine the way it is, though it is unfortunate that the officer got hurt. Unfortunately, there are many situations in which cops could potentially be injured or killed, even outside of such protests. I'm sure these officers are well trained to handle these types of situations and are aware of the risks going in. Perhaps investing in R&D for police crowd control gear would be appropriate, but other than that, let the system take care of these people.

I'll go on record as saying that I am offically against invading San Francisco.

A big demonstration and one cop gets beat up, so we should stop letting people protest? I feel bad for the cop and the attackers should be arrested and sent to jail. But dissent is a vital part of democracy, even if you don't agree with what they have to say.

Personally, I don't think that there is enough protesting and dissent going on. Back when I was in college, students were exposed to various points of view. Who doesn't remember cutting classes, getting high, hoping chicks would burn their bras and being a liberal concerned with bettering our world? We then graduated, got jobs, and became Republicans so that we could pay less in taxes.

Nowadays, kids are forming Republican groups on campus. If you start out on the right, where do you end up after graduation?

I think that it's vitally important to instill a little liberal guilt during the impressionable years. It might make people more tolerant of others as they get older.

Just my 2 cents. I'll shut up now.

A big demonstration and one cop gets beat up, so we should stop letting people protest?  I feel bad for the cop and the attackers should be arrested and sent to jail.  But dissent is a vital part of democracy, even if you don't agree with what they have to say.

Personally, I don't think that there is enough protesting and dissent going on.  Back when I was in college, students were exposed to various points of view.  Who doesn't remember cutting classes, getting high, hoping chicks would burn their bras and being a liberal concerned with bettering our world?  We then graduated, got jobs, and became Republicans so that we could pay less in taxes.

Nowadays, kids are forming Republican groups on campus.  If you start out on the right, where do you end up after graduation?

I think that it's vitally important to instill a little liberal guilt during the impressionable years.  It might make people more tolerant of others as they get older.

Just my 2 cents.  I'll shut up now.

379907[/snapback]

It wasn't a big demonstration, only about 40-50 people.

There were about 3 cops there. The one that got attacked pulls up and gets out of his car. A scumbucket comes up behind him and hits him with a hammer, The cop is still in the hospital. He had seven stiches, a blood clot and brain swelling. These idiots should be charged with attempted murder.

It wasn't a big demonstration, only about 40-50 people. 

There were about 3 cops there. The one that got attacked pulls up and gets out of his car. A scumbucket comes up behind him and hits him with a hammer,  The cop is still in the hospital. He had seven stiches, a blood clot and brain swelling. These idiots should be charged with attempted murder.

379935[/snapback]

Of course, since its SF they'll be allowed to plead it down to jaywalking. They're simply misunderstood. :wacko:

There's nothing to fix here IMO, so rhetoric will do nicely in this case.  Freedom comes at a cost, and occasional radical incidents like this are one of the costs of our freedom to assemble and peacefully protest.  In cases like this, the system is fine the way it is, though it is unfortunate that the officer got hurt.  Unfortunately, there are many situations in which cops could potentially be injured or killed, even outside of such protests.  I'm sure these officers are well trained to handle these types of situations and are aware of the risks going in.  Perhaps investing in R&D for police crowd control gear would be appropriate, but other than that, let the system take care of these people.

I'll go on record as saying that I am offically against invading San Francisco.

379416[/snapback]

Sh-t happens, right? Like if sh-t happened all over the skulls of the protestors in retaliation, that would be all right as well?

I read what the blogger says about labeling them 'anticapitalists' instead of 'anarchists' but I think 'anarchists' is right on for these people. What's got me wondering is why you put 'radical leftists' in the headline.

378370[/snapback]

Maybe this is why:

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_novembe...42-4261_IMG.JPG

By the way, this has to be the funniest/saddest photo I have seen in a while:

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_novembe...42-4277_IMG.JPG

Maybe this is why:

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_novembe...42-4261_IMG.JPG

By the way, this has to be the funniest/saddest photo I have seen in a while:

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_novembe...42-4277_IMG.JPG

381235[/snapback]

Genius. You link a photo from a rally on November 3rd (before the election) to prove a protest on July 10th is radical left?

And we lost to you disingenuous morons? We suck.