Hot Rumor

From National Review blog: Rehnquist AND Stevens resign as early as today... Edit:......oops .....same site now reports Stevens held interviews for 2 clerks for 2006 which doesnt sound like he is retiring.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From National Review blog: Rehnquist AND Stevens reign as early as today

377206[/snapback]

Thats great news !!!!!!

Gonzales can take Rehnquists place and then another conservative in the place of stevens. Can this possibly get any better?

Lets hope that this report is true. Nothing will make me happier then seeing the libs freak out all summer long as thier world crumbles around them. The nightmare senario may be upon them. The man who was ultimately put into power by the Supreme Court, may indeed shape it for the next 30 years. Awesome!!

Thats great news !!!!!!

Gonzales can take Rehnquists place and then another conservative in the place of stevens. Can this possibly get any better?

Lets hope that this report is true. Nothing will make me happier then seeing the libs freak out all summer long as thier world crumbles around them. The nightmare senario may be upon them. The man who was ultimately put into power by the Supreme Court, may indeed shape it for the next 30 years. Awesome!!

377214[/snapback]

Hopefully, there first ruling will be that avatars that show squirrels with their nuts hanging low is no longer protected speech by the first amendment and can be prosecuted under the newly passed "Moral Values Bill".

Hopefully, there first ruling will be that avatars that show squirrels with their nuts hanging low is no longer protected speech by the first amendment and can be prosecuted under the newly passed "Moral Values Bill".

377247[/snapback]

But what about a slippery slope? The next thing you know, we won't be able to have avatars with chipmunks balls or even an elephant's @$$.

But what about a slippery slope?  The next thing you know, we won't be able to have avatars with chipmunks balls or even an elephant's @$$.

377280[/snapback]

Ah, dont worry....liberals will just classify it as "art" by showing the Virgin Mary under the elephant's ass and it will be considered "protected".

But what about a slippery slope?  The next thing you know, we won't be able to have avatars with chipmunks balls or even an elephant's @$$.

377280[/snapback]

This country is going to hell. We need to pack that bench with right wing, proper christian judges who will turn back the clock and put us back to the 1950s, where family values ruled the day...hot apple pies on windowsills, white picket fences, and everyone knew their place...especially foreigners and anyone that didn't look like us.

This country is going to hell.  We need to pack that bench with right wing, proper christian judges who will turn back the clock and put us back to the 1950s, where family values ruled the day...hot apple pies on windowsills, white picket fences, and everyone knew their place...especially foreigners and anyone that didn't look like us.

377285[/snapback]

Glad we're on the same page. And all this time I took you for a liberal. ;):lol:

This country is going to hell.  We need to pack that bench with right wing, proper christian judges who will turn back the clock and put us back to the 1950s, where family values ruled the day...hot apple pies on windowsills, white picket fences, and everyone knew their place...especially foreigners and anyone that didn't look like us.

377285[/snapback]

I was flipping around the channels before going to sleep last night and went past HBO (well, I should have went past). They had a show on where some hooker was teaching 60 year old women how to put a condom on a dildo with their mouth. Can we at least agree that these ladies should be forced to go back to putting apple pies on windowsills? Please? At least give me that.

377247[/snapback]

If a lapdog avatar doesn't scream homosexuality, I don't know what does. Why are you exposing us to your alternative lifestyle here in a public forum?

I was flipping around the channels before going to sleep last night and went past HBO (well, I should have went past).  They had a show on where some hooker was teaching 60 year old women how to put a condom on a dildo with their mouth.  Can we at least agree that these ladies should be forced to go back to putting apple pies on windowsills?  Please?  At least give me that.

377296[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure I'm gonna stop wanting to get blowjobs when I'm 60. :lol:

I was flipping around the channels before going to sleep last night and went past HBO (well, I should have went past).  They had a show on where some hooker was teaching 60 year old women how to put a condom on a dildo with their mouth.  Can we at least agree that these ladies should be forced to go back to putting apple pies on windowsills?  Please?  At least give me that.

377296[/snapback]

You can lay the blame for that perversion on that commie deviant Alfred Kinsey. God bless Judith A. Reisman (president of Restoring Social Virtue & Purity to America ) and her fight to cast light on who Kinsey really was...a pervert who was at the forefront on the war against our children by the homosexuals.

377285[/snapback]

It was also waaaaaay better when husbands beat their wives behind closed doors, and women stayed in the kitchen where they belong, and kids were seen but not heard, and negroes had their own water fountains and sections on the bus, and everyone and everything was soooooooo happy and peachy.

It never really occurs to people that the kids watching Father Knows Best and Ozzie and Harriet and all those white picket fence shows of the good ol' days turned into draft card burning, ox blood wearing homo hippie heroin addicts.

377247[/snapback]

Are you watching my nuts??

377285[/snapback]

AMEN !!