Terrorism takes center stage again

Once again it looks like our friends the peace loving muslim extremists have strapped on thier death belts and taken a ride on the subway. This time they targeted more innocent people who were doing nothing more then going to work, or taking thier children to the day care center.

If they were expecting the Brits to act like the weasels in Spain they have clearly guessed wrong. No doubt the Brits and the the good ole USA are drawing up some new and stepped up plans to exterminate these sub humans at even a greater pace then they have been.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long before the USA and its policies are blamed for the bombing in London?  I say 3-4 days.

376333[/snapback]

in the US, a day or 2 somebody tries to tie it to Bush, Haliburton, or whatever

in the UK, the bombings will strengthen their ties with the US on the War on Terror

How long before the USA and its policies are blamed for the bombing in London?  I say 3-4 days.

376333[/snapback]

Already started. At 6 am the local radio station had Congressman Moran on. He basically stated the British people in mass didn't want to be in Iraq, that Bush forced Tony Blair to deploy troops and it is all Bushs fault that London was bombed. So basically it didn't take an hour.

Yep, no terrorism in England before the war in Iraq.  None whatsoever.

Go Dummycrats.

376348[/snapback]

Shhhh...you are not supposed to remember that things happened before Iraq.

Except 9/11.

But before that, the world was perfect...

376353[/snapback]

Sorry. Utopia...then 9/11...then limbo...then Iraq. Got it. I think there was some thingy we did in the Middle East between 9/11 and Iraq. Do you happen to know what that was all about? I think it made the papers for a few days. :devil:

376333[/snapback]

About as long as it took for this to shift from a discussion about terrorism to another opportunity to bash Democrats, without hearing from any aside from an idiot congressman. :devil:

This attack is made all the more reprehensible by the fact that the G-8 summit was actually about improving life worldwide for all peoples. My heart goes out to Blair and the whole country. To have such an amazing day with yesterday's announcements and then to have to deal with this is just awful.

I'll say no more.

This is another example of what will be a long war. It is not merely Wahabi extremists we need worry.. The major negative aspect of post-Industrial society is widespread and intense alienation. Basques, Irish, Wahabi not to mention Eco-Terrorists et al are enthralled with anarchical motives. The US is unassailable in a conventional military context , a fact which only further enrages the Anarchists.

My first thought this (London) was the handiwork of Islamic extremists. Let us hope it was them but I suspect the day is coming when tha Anarchists of the world unite (sic).

Edit: Does Al Quaeda have the infrastructure, in England, to carry out such an attack?It occurred in at least 4 places accompanied by booby traps for medical personnel. So far 2:52 pm: only one fuzzy report of responsibility from Sky News who claims it is the work of " Al Queda in Europe"- a group unknown. My guess is IRA in concert with A-Q

About as long as it took for this to shift from a discussion about terrorism to another opportunity to bash Democrats, without hearing from any aside from an idiot congressman. :devil:

376365[/snapback]

Actually, I've been up barely 20 minutes and have already heard 2 Dummycrats put their foot in their mouths. Politics as usual. Maybe my TV reception up here in Alaska is just better than yours.

376333[/snapback]

They have already started blaming the "Jews".

Rumors are flying around that Israeli secret service had prior knowledge of the attack.

Here are the four stages of response from the Muslim world after one of these attacks:

1. Jump up and down in celebration, laughing and passing out candy, then hide when they see cameras.

2. Blame the Jews. How come more Jews weren't killed? They must have known. Its all a plot by Jews to turn people against Arab Muslims.

3. Blame the US policies. Never mind they were in the UK to discuss a HUGE aid package to Africa. That is an evil plot by the crusaders to infect the Muslims living there.

4. Later on, celebrate the Muslim terrorist who carried out the attack as heroes. And put their poster up in Muslim bedrooms like they are the Backstreet Boys or some other pop star....

This is another example of what will be a long war. It is not merely Wahabi extremists we need worry.. The major negative aspect of post-Industrial society is widespread and intense alienation. Basques, Irish, Wahabi not to mention Eco-Terrorists et al are enthralled with anarchical motives. The US is unassailable in a conventional military context , a fact which only further enrages the Anarchists.

My first thought this (London) was the handiwork of Islamic extremists. Let us hope it was them but I suspect the day is coming when tha Anarchists of the world unite (sic).

376371[/snapback]

Yeah...it's Gavrilo Prinzip's fault! :devil:

Actually, I've been up barely 20 minutes and have already heard 2 Dummycrats put their foot in their mouths.  Politics as usual.  Maybe my TV reception up here in Alaska is just better than yours.

376374[/snapback]

Never watch TV news, except for with 'mute' on so I can see pictures sometimes. I just listened to two hours of NPR coverage and didn't hear any idiot perspective. It was very refreshing.

This attack is made all the more reprehensible by the fact that the G-8 summit was actually about improving life worldwide for all peoples.  My heart goes out to Blair and the whole country.  To have such an amazing day with yesterday's announcements and then to have to deal with this is just awful.

I'll say no more.

376365[/snapback]

So one of the senior Democrat congressman comes out and makes these bold statements one hour after the attack. How is that an attack on democrats? He makes a bunch a moronic connections, the left side of the aisle doesn't reign the idiot in, then they are responsible, condone and agree with what he says IMHO, if they don't prevent him from that stupidity.

Therefore the democrats who do not speak out against him are idiots and should be bashed for general stupidity.

Never watch TV news, except for with 'mute' on so I can see pictures sometimes.  I just listened to two hours of NPR coverage and didn't hear any idiot perspective.  It was very refreshing.

376381[/snapback]

I've been listening to local DC news. They're so unorganized and grabasstic today they've actually cut to "breaking news" that turned out to be test signals. Listening to them, it took me half an hour to figure out this happened in London and not downtown DC.

My first thought this (London) was the handiwork of Islamic extremists.

376371[/snapback]

Perhaps you should submit your resume to the CIA, given your penchant for such quick analysis.

Let us hope it was them but I suspect the day is coming when tha Anarchists of the world unite (sic).

I can't wait until they publish a cookbook.