Lil' Kim Will B Showin' Her Jumblees...

She might not be able to make it out of there alive. I think she is the most oversexed human being alive and unless they put her in a co-ed cell block she is not going to be able to go 366 days without the big D!

To her cellmate Bertha

376028[/snapback]

here's an excerpt:

----------

The gun battle happened outside WQHT-FM, known as Hot 97, when Lil’ Kim’s entourage crossed paths with a rival rap group, Capone-N-Noreaga.

Lil’ Kim’s group confronted the others about the Capone-N-Noreaga song “Bang, Bang” that contained an insult to Lil’ Kim from rival Foxy Brown. One man was hurt in the shootout that followed.

Hot 97 is the same station where the posses of 50 Cent and The Game traded bullets in February.

At the trial, Lil’ Kim testified that she had a falling out after the shooting with Butler and with Antoine “Banger” Spain and James “Lil’ Cease” Lloyd, the two witnesses who said they saw her with Butler and Jackson.

She said they were freeloading at her New Jersey townhouse. “I was just fed up,” she told jurors. “They were taking advantage of me.”

-----------

i am SO white. :devil:

here's an excerpt:

----------

The gun battle happened outside WQHT-FM, known as Hot 97, when Lil’ Kim’s entourage crossed paths with a rival rap group, Capone-N-Noreaga.

Lil’ Kim’s group confronted the others about the Capone-N-Noreaga song “Bang, Bang” that contained an insult to Lil’ Kim from rival Foxy Brown. One man was hurt in the shootout that followed.

Hot 97 is the same station where the posses of 50 Cent and The Game traded bullets in February.

At the trial, Lil’ Kim testified that she had a falling out after the shooting with Butler and with Antoine “Banger” Spain and James “Lil’ Cease” Lloyd, the two witnesses who said they saw her with Butler and Jackson.

She said they were freeloading at her New Jersey townhouse. “I was just fed up,” she told jurors. “They were taking advantage of me.”

-----------

i am SO white.  :devil:

376114[/snapback]

I can't believe that's not the script to 70's Shaft movie.

The STD clinic will appreciate your business.  Remember, Valtrex doesn't prevent the spread of Herpes.

376168[/snapback]

Sounds like you been there uh? :devil:

Did you eat it too? :devil:

Sounds like you been there uh? :devil:

376173[/snapback]

Nope, but I was in the military and got to watch alot of my friends and coworkers make the walk of shame (and even better return to work with their battle stories of having a wooden Q-tip shoved in their urethra - good times).

Currently ONE out of FIVE adults in the US have Herpes, with another million being infected each year. I wouldn't touch Lil' Kim with Stojan's SoCalSurf.

Nope, but I was in the military and got to watch alot of my friends and coworkers make the walk of shame (and even better return to work with their battle stories of having a wooden Q-tip shoved in their urethra - good times). 

Currently ONE out of FIVE adults in the US have Herpes, with another million being infected each year.  I wouldn't touch Lil' Kim with Stojan's SoCalSurf.

376186[/snapback]

It was the same way when I was in the military. I remember them bringing a stripper back to the barracks. They would line up in the hallway to have a turn with her. Ironically, they would all line up to go to the clinic later on. Stupid !@#$ers...

In other news, her record sales increased 60% today

376157[/snapback]

Yup, it's all 'bout the street cred. If she's lucky, they'll put her in "white collar resort prison", separate from the inmate population. When she gets out, her "cash money" will be more than before now that she's legit.. or something.

Word.

-Jeff

It was the same way when I was in the military.  I remember them bringing a stripper back to the barracks.  They would line up in the hallway to have a turn with her.  Ironically, they would all line up to go to the clinic later on.  Stupid !@#$ers...

376192[/snapback]

Not ironic. Just predictable.

It was the same way when I was in the military.  I remember them bringing a stripper back to the barracks.  They would line up in the hallway to have a turn with her.  Ironically, they would all line up to go to the clinic later on.  Stupid !@#$ers...

376192[/snapback]

LOL...and half the time the girl wasn't even good looking. The guys in my battalion would find the nastiest, toothless, skankiest trailer trash girls and do the same thing. They'd always ask me, I'd be like "Uh, no." Last thing I wanted was a case of VD *AND* a baby out there that looked like me that I didn't know about.

:devil: