FAT Returns

There was a good question raised by someone over on the baseball side of this thing.....is the pickle juice, Dill, Sweet, Bread and Butter or what?  Good spot for FAT I think.

372180[/snapback]

One can enjoy the many varieties of me and my bretheren. It depends on what type of cuisine you are partaking of at the moment. If you would desire any assistance in determine what type of pickle to use for which occasion, feel free to ask away, and i can put in contact with the juice of the appropriate type of pickle.

***Disclaimer: neither i nor any of my associates-in-brine recommend being placed over fried noodles, or any noodles for that matter. It just doesnt go well.***

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One can enjoy the many varieties of me and my bretheren. It depends on what type of cuisine you are partaking of  at the moment. If you would desire any assistance in determine what type of pickle to use for which occasion, feel free to ask away, and i can put in contact with the juice of the appropriate type of pickle.

***Disclaimer: neither i nor any of my associates-in-brine recommend being placed over fried noodles, or any noodles for that matter. It just doesnt go well.***

372185[/snapback]

Well, that right there, answers the question. But pondering.....outside of the abortion pickle recipe......is there a use for pickle juice once all the pickles are actually eaten? Is BF simply being resourceful?

Well, that right there, answers the question.  But pondering.....outside of the abortion pickle recipe......is there a use for pickle juice once all the pickles are actually eaten?  Is BF simply being resourceful?

372191[/snapback]

Fill the jar with hard boiled eggs.

Well, that right there, answers the question.  But pondering.....outside of the abortion pickle recipe......is there a use for pickle juice once all the pickles are actually eaten?  Is BF simply being resourceful?

372191[/snapback]

No, BF is engaging is what is commonly known as pickle juice abuse. He needs to reported to the appropriate vlasic authorities.

As for my other uses, there are many, but the most common are:

1. I can be used in a marinade to add a bit of flavor or to add some zing

2. I can be added in small amounts to potato salad to create a different type of flavor

3. On occasions, i have been known to be included in a bloody mary. The bit of flavor from adding a small amount of me really goes a long way to giving the bloody mary a fresh new taste

i hope this helps you in your future cooking endeavours

372191[/snapback]

I can't believe all you football gurus know nothing of this. :doh:

Pickle Juice!

I have a two part question:

can you tell me why some vehicles have the gas tank cap on the drivers side and why some are on the passenger side?

why don't they make them all the same?