FAT Returns

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a pats fan yesterday and he said to me what the name of that retarded quizzical joker who posts on the Stadium Wall and I said the Riddler. He says to me did you realise that if you drop the J and sub an F at the start of his name you get the Fiddler?

I didn't realise this. I hope it's just a name and not anything in the way he posts or messes around with kids.

Did you realise this?

372046[/snapback]

I didn't but I will be watching. Those Pats' fans sure are an observant lot.

The usual 5 or 6 losers have already found it.

372075[/snapback]

No No BF.......look at the hits on that baby.....compared to the rest of the baseball board. You are a star. Lots of people have noticed.

For your sake, you better hope that people don't venture out of the pickle thread and pick apart all of your other Cardinals gems.

I'm not acting.

You dish it out, now you have to take it.  Pass the pickle juice, Brandon.  My eggs, they is getting cold.

372101[/snapback]

So because I'm a Cardinals homer, you spent your Wednesday night looking through the recipe book just so you could make fun of a dish you have never even tried and turn it into a 4 or 5 thread circus for no real reason at all?

Since BF's Rettata is not protected by patents and copyrights, I've decided to take the recipe and open a restaurant in Italy. It should be a fusion American/Italian restaurant that will need a good name to it. I've decided to do an Italian take off on the Got Milk? campaign and want to name the restaurant Gotta Rettata?

Do you think it will fly?

So because I'm a Cardinals homer, you spent your Wednesday night looking through the recipe book just so you could make fun of a dish you have never even tried and turn it into a 4 or 5 thread circus for no real reason at all?

372105[/snapback]

Actually, I looked at the recipe book awhile ago. When I noticed you were being yourself, my extraordinary brain whipped up that particular post in about 30 seconds. Sorry you can't see the humor in yourself. You should try it some time.

As for it being something I've never tried, I was in the MILITARY for 12 YEARS. I've eaten stuff that'd make you puke, despite your afinity for AdR.

Actually, I looked at the recipe book awhile ago.  When I noticed you were being yourself, my extraordinary brain whipped up that particular post in about 30 seconds.  Sorry you can't see the humor in yourself.  You should try it some time.

As for it being something I've never tried, I was in the MILITARY for 12 YEARS.  I've eaten stuff that'd make you puke, despite your afinity for AdR.

372108[/snapback]

It's not my fault you are a government pet.

I don't find humor in someone making fun of a dish my grandmother cooked for me when I was a child.