Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Yeah, but, at an hour per 16 oz box, do you know how long that would take to cook?

373682[/snapback]

220462262.18487760625 hours. There has to be a more efficient way to cook this.

You could cook with gas...

373706[/snapback]

You would need a lot of Coleman gas stoves to do that. I don't think that would all fit in BF's mom's basement. He might have to also use the garage.

You would need a lot of Coleman gas stoves to do that. I don't think that would all fit in BF's mom's basement. He might have to also use the garage.

373710[/snapback]

JP-Era could volunteer his mom's basement as well. They could call it, short busers for Africa.

LA you don't even need to post again.  You have said enough to piss some people off for a LONG time.

373730[/snapback]

Here's an update, Sparky. I don't say things to make anonymous people happy, or to make anonymous people like me, or for any reason that you feel is relative to my life. But thanks for spending the time you did thinking that what other people think of me actually matters to me.

Oh, wait. Now I remember. I said I was going to smash you in the head with a vodka bottle the next time I saw you. No, wait, I said I wanted you to die. No, wait, I said you'd do well to hope we never met in person. That must be it.

No. Wait. Those are your comments.

And people are pissed at me. What a fuggin' maroon.

JP-Era could volunteer his mom's basement as well.  They could call it, short busers for Africa.

373716[/snapback]

He'd have to move all his crayons and drawings of our new unis and helmets first.

Wolfie's a trip. I'd post something on PPP about good plans coming together, that have been thought about for years - but I'm stupid.

373742[/snapback]

Oh, almost forgot...I'm a repressed pervert too.