Your Favorite (best) and worst President Ever?

Sorry I didn't use the veto. As you may recall though, the federal government actually understood its limitations a little better back when I was in charge.

371875[/snapback]

John- you were such a useless prig as my VP. While I respect you, you sir, were no gentleman, and you let your temper get in the way of good judgment on occasion.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(John Adams @ Jun 30 2005, 10:27 AM)

Sorry I didn't use the veto. As you may recall though, the federal government actually understood its limitations a little better back when I was in charge.

John- you were such a useless prig as my VP. While I respect you, you sir, were no gentleman, and you let your temper get in the way of good judgment on occasion.

371878[/snapback]

You and John are just a couple of whippersnappers. Unlike you, I had my priorities straight, even at 80. I just wanted a lass in my lap and I was a happy old man. Bah. Politics.

371875[/snapback]

So you agree that the government now understands their role better with GWB in charge?

You and John are just a couple of whippersnappers. Unlike you, I had my priorities straight, even at 80. I just wanted a lass in my lap and I was a happy old man. Bah. Politics.

371883[/snapback]

You old jerkoffs could have settled the slave thing, and made my life A LOT easier. Instead, you cowards tabled it so that I got to deal with it 80 years later. Thanks a lot.

Founding fathers, founding shmathers.

You old jerkoffs could have settled the slave thing, and made my life A LOT easier. Instead, you cowards tabled it so that I got to deal with it 80 years later. Thanks a lot.

Founding fathers, founding shmathers.

371888[/snapback]

Don't pin that crap on me Abe. I fought tooth and nail, but the red staters like Tom and George wanted their slaves.

If I'd actually been around for the Constitutional Convention, I'm sure I could have carried the day and outlawed slavery, but "W" as we used to call him, got all dressed up in his fancy clothes, and who was going to oppose him. Mothereffers.

Speaking of fancy clothes, did I tell you about the time Madison got dressed up in army regalia and stood on the deck of a 40 gun ship? This was during the war of 1812 and he was trying to inspire the troops. What a poser.

371878[/snapback]

Shuddup George. You see what you put Abe and this country through just because you wanted your slaves? Thanks a lot.

I'll give you credit though. At least you freed the slave you were banging, unlike Tom. What a d-bag old Tom was- banged his slave and then didn't free her when he died. Tom was brilliant, but certifiable. If he was alive today, he'd be the unabomber.

Ken- you'd be cranky if you were a founding father too. I'm proud of many things in this country- the expansion of government is not one of them. AND I WAS A FEDERALIST!

Speaking of fancy clothes, did I tell you about the time Madison got dressed up in army regalia and stood on the deck of a 40 gun ship? This was during the war of 1812 and he was trying to inspire the troops. What a poser.

371898[/snapback]

SIDEBAR: I'm actually blood-related to two former presidents, that's the cool part. The uncool part is that one was named Grover, the other seemed to have pranced around in uniform on navy ships. And they both had two of the most uninspired administrations in presidential history.

Fricking great.

I hate it when our forefathers fight like this.

Ben, your womanizing.

Abe, we are not quite sure what team you were batting for.

George, you gotta admit you can be a little arrogant on bad days, your slaves told us as much.

And John, you were such a prickly SOB in Paris, it is a wonder anyone still talks to you.

Now if we have to wake up Andrew Jackson this will be game, set, match.

Everybody play nice.

SIDEBAR:  I'm actually blood-related to two former presidents, that's the cool part.  The uncool part is that one was named Grover, the other seemed to have pranced around in uniform on navy ships.  And they both had two of the most uninspired administrations in presidential history.

Fricking great.

371912[/snapback]

hey Grover has made a lot of kids happy over the years. :doh:

I hate it when our forefathers fight like this.

Ben, your womanizing.

Abe, we are not quite sure what team you were batting for.

George, you gotta admit you can be a little arrogant on bad days, your slaves told us as much.

And John, you were such a prickly SOB in Paris, it is a wonder anyone still talks to you.

Now if we have to wake up Andrew Jackson this will be game, set, match.

Everybody play nice.

371916[/snapback]

Good thing you didn't mention FDR, these guys might have wanted to kill him for what he did to the government.

SIDEBAR:  I'm actually blood-related to two former presidents, that's the cool part.  The uncool part is that one was named Grover, the other seemed to have pranced around in uniform on navy ships.  And they both had two of the most uninspired administrations in presidential history.

Fricking great.

371912[/snapback]

I was just making a dig at Dubya Bush with the remark about the 40 gun ship. Madison had his good points. He was the father of the Constitution and all.