Michelle Wie

KRT88

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she really bat for the other team?  Pity.

A friend and I followed her during the back 9 at Locust Hill last week.  :angry:

368644[/snapback]

No she doesn't. Her dad is her caddy and body guard and keeps the dogs at bay is all. He is a little bit of a hippy type and psycho, hence most guys can't get near her. But she is not playing in the carpet.

no i don't know I was just equating LPGA with lesbianism, sorry to be a buzz kill

Does she really bat for the other team?  Pity.

A friend and I followed her during the back 9 at Locust Hill last week.  :angry:

368644[/snapback]

Ok, I'm about the biggest pervert most of you have ever 'met'. But even I can't have an unpure thought about MW. Look at her face! She looks 12.

Man, you guys need dates? No, perhaps you need a private cell.

Thanks for posting the sanity check Steve!

I still think Sophie Sandolo is the hottest found yet (do a Google, Mods won't let me post the right links)...but if we're reduced to researching who's cute in golf, football season can't come soon enough.

No accounting for tastes, but Wie does look like a little kid (which she is).

Next? Figure skating juniors?

I wouldn't be shocked to see either group being drooled over by some on this board.

368689[/snapback]

If it fogs a mirror and isn't fat, someone will. I like to think that some of them are 16, which makes it more understandable.

Guess I'm getting too old. I prefer post-puberty.

If it fogs a mirror and isn't fat, someone will. I like to think that some of them are 16, which makes it more understandable.

Guess I'm getting too old. I prefer post-puberty.

368698[/snapback]

Agreed. You are getting too old.