Deputy Tasers 90-Pound 13-Year-Old Girl At Hospita

This is a long-azz thread, but can the person who unnecessarily started the drug argument produce an example where the pro-legalization crowd advocates selling pot to a 13 year old girl?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they could restrict that just like alchohol.  You can't make your own legally.  But no they don't do that becuase the drug is addictive, and serves no purpose.

367988[/snapback]

What purpose does alcohol serve?

By your definition, Alcohol should be a class I narcotic, too.

Holy sh-- you can't be serious.

Have you ever smoked a joint and drove into oncoming traffic?

368074[/snapback]

My friend's sister-in-law is a quadrapelegic because of it. She wsa a teenager and the driver of the car she was in was high on pot. He turned around to talk to people in the bacj seat, forgot he was driving and hit a tree. She is 45-50 now.

How much is it today? Seems to have ally gone up in price. In the mid 70's an ounce was $35-40.

My friend's sister-in-law is a quadrapelegic because of it. She wsa a teenager and the driver of the car she was in was high on pot. He turned around to talk to people in the bacj seat, forgot he was driving and hit a tree. She is 45-50 now.

How much is it today? Seems to have ally gone up in price. In the mid 70's an ounce was $35-40.

369086[/snapback]

I'm sorry to hear that, and I didn't mean to advocate driving when high. I mentioned further down in a post that driving a car when high would certainly lead to an increased likelihood of an accident.

As for your price question it varies a lot depending on the area. Generally the farther west you go the cheaper it gets, in Michigan anything worth a crap is about 50$ an 8th, not very cheap anymore.

369086[/snapback]

Now an ounce is about 240 bucks (street price).

I'm sorry to hear that, and I didn't mean to advocate driving when high. I mentioned further down in a post that driving a car when high would certainly lead to an increased likelihood of an accident.

As for your price question it varies a lot depending on the area. Generally the farther west you go the cheaper it gets, in Michigan anything worth a crap is about 50$ an 8th, not very cheap anymore.

369133[/snapback]

I would never advocate driving under the influence of any substance that alters your mind and slows your reaction time down. However, there will always be those who do not follow this idea and end up hurt or dead because of it.

First of all Unions have helped build this country.  Second we would not need such an organization if people hadn't spent hundreds of years using and abusing human beings.  They focus on high profile cases because that is the only way to get attention in this country.  Unions protect the right of our workers.  Without them our labor force would be religated to the same level of third word countries.  Because everyone knows that large corporations only concern is $ and making a profit.  So maybe your avatar is not so well thought out because without such unions we could have adopted communism a long with some of the other world powers. So who the F.. are you? a communist? or a corporate stooge?

368231[/snapback]

Wow. I gotta read this post again, to see if it says what I think it's trying to say.

Upon further review......

Wow.

<_<

I think it's safe to say that's pretty much what we all thought, Lori.

369262[/snapback]

Seeing as how most of this thread is about drug issues..... I want some of whatever he's on.

On second thought, no, I don't.