Deputy Tasers 90-Pound 13-Year-Old Girl At Hospita

It once did, but got lost a little in the mix, so they took it out and re-released it with "you stupid 20 year old gullible idiot I got you to blow yourself up for nothing because even if I'm a dumbass, I'm smarter than you and if it works, I'll be sitting on all this oil money in 6 years" subtle shade of chartruesse.

368330[/snapback]

That shade only comes in the big 64-crayon box, doesn't it?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought he was attempting some sarcastic lame attempt at humor. He's not? I think you found your one violent pot smoker.

368196[/snapback]

I think that's the single funniest thing I have ever read from you. Outstanding comedy right there.

Why don't you do some research and stop repeating what the majijuana is good pamplates tell you. 

Fact is over 1/4 million people go into drug rehab for marijuana use every year.  How that compares to other drugs, I don't know but I bet it is right up there. 

I don't do drug, so no I never had "withdrawals" .

Yes there are documented cases of people having, as  BF calls them mental adiction" that they have withdrawal symptoms.

I sure there are plus of folks who have died from marijuana use.  Driving too slow can be just as deadly as driving too fast.  Falling asleep in the wrong place, slowed reactions and unable to react to something, etc.etc.etc....

And no it is a Class one because it has been deemed to have no medicinal value.  Only only a few cases of people with cancer/glaucoma who have used it who could be treated by better and more specific types drugs for their purpose.

368078[/snapback]

Why in the hell would anyone have to go to DRUG REHAB for marijuana? You have to be kidding me.

Yeah, that's always been a huge problem.  The ol' 3 MPH left lane driver.  Sometimes I actually think you believe this crap.  Scary.

Get over yourself.  Prohibition doesn't work and demonizing marijuana when it's nowhere near as bad as alcohol is a foolish waste of time that has led to billions of wasted taxpayer dollars that could have been better spent elsewhere.

368090[/snapback]

Post of the day.

But other then opinions, there is no real facts to support your opinion.  Whether you want to trust government reasearch or not they are realistically the only "facts" available.

368097[/snapback]

Facts??? The Nazis had their own list of "facts". It was called propaganda.

Naaa, before the night is over, you'll top that, you always do.

368379[/snapback]

Check the baseball threads. Cards didn't look too hot, so he's excusing it with who might be in the October lineup. That really puts things in perspective.

Go Braves.

Check the baseball threads. Cards didn't look too hot, so he's excusing it with who might be in the October lineup. That really puts things in perspective.

Go Braves.

368381[/snapback]

I'm just stating facts.

IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT the lineup St. Louis will have in the postseason?

Why is it illegal to be walking on the street?  Why couldn't anyone else restrain the girl.  They do make restraints for hospitals dont they?  It is just another example of the overuse of force displayed by the police.  Was the officer in fear for his life, or anyone elses.  That is what nurses are trained to deal with.  And of course it was the drugs that made her go crazy.  Forget about the over the counter cough medicine the officer was taking let alone the three beers he had for lunch.  Police offficers seem to be the people who got beat up when they were young and have gotten to the position where they can get some payback.  Cube was right f... the police.

368169[/snapback]

Happy Monday everybody!!!

But... drugs should be legalized.

367715[/snapback]

I think we can clearly see a case here where prohibition was very effective in preventing this 13 year old from obtaining alcohol, prescription drugs and that evil green plant.

Wait, I take that back. I fail to see how the legal status of these substances affected this situation, as they were ALL illegal to this girl. You may be barking up the wrong tree in an effort to support your own political beliefs and give yourself that warm an fuzzy feeling of superiority.

I'm just stating facts.

IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT the lineup St. Louis will have in the postseason?

368387[/snapback]

Brandon? I don't count on the sun coming up tomorrow, let alone what might happen in October.

Why don't you do some research and stop repeating what the majijuana is good pamplates tell you. 

Fact is over 1/4 million people go into drug rehab for marijuana use every year.  How that compares to other drugs, I don't know but I bet it is right up there. 

368078[/snapback]

"Currently, nearly 14 million Americans—1 in every 13 adults—abuse alcohol or are alcoholic. Several million more adults engage in risky drinking that could lead to alcohol problems. These patterns include binge drinking and heavy drinking on a regular basis. In addition, 53 percent of men and women in the United States report that one or more of their close relatives have a drinking problem. "

Source: http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/booklet.htm

"# Smoking is an addiction. Tobacco smoke contains nicotine, a drug that is addictive and can make it very hard, but not impossible, to quit.

# More than 400,000 deaths in the U.S. each year are from smoking-related illnesses. Smoking greatly increases your risks for lung cancer and many other cancers."

Source: http://dccps.nci.nih.gov/TCRB/Smoking_Facts/about.html

Cigarette smoking remains the single most important preventable cause of death, disease, and disability in the U.S. It results in “more deaths each year than AIDS, alcohol, cocaine, heroin, homicide, suicide, motor vehicle crashes, and fires – combined...Approximately 45 million adults in this country are regular smokers.”

Source: http://www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xmlFi...3n2/smoking.xml

So smoking does all this, including the cost to Americans on the order of $75B/year in health-care costs, yet the government that "knows what it's doing" subsidizes the farmers who grow tobacco....while marijuana, which is somehow "worse" (because the gov't says so), is illegal....mmmkay.... :(