Never Forget

JarHeadJim

Guest Navy E-6

Thanks jarhead that show was great. That my friend is why we do what we do. Once again good show I hope more people see it so they can remember why we do what we do.

Why anyone would want to do anything but bring the fight to them is beyond me.

Fug em. Fug em all.

27045[/snapback]

You're right, that is unfathomable......In today's world I cannot understand why people can't see how dire our need is to have the strongest, most technologically advanced, most able military in the world. I think 9/11 is beginning to seem like it never really happened to some people. Watching that presentation is a profound reminder of how real, how awful, and how painful it all was - and for many, still is.

I just want you ground pounders to know...I have the utmost respect for you...Marines, Army, Navy Seals, SWCC, Air Force rescue.....You guys are the tip of the spear........I am proud of you and know your job is the hardest in all the military..God bless and go get em.

I couldn't even get through the whole thing. Made me too angry. I stopped at the people jumping out from the building windows.

Jarhead Jim, USMCBillsFan, NavyBillsFan, VABills, Pete, all other TBD'ers serving who I forgot: a big giant motherf'ing thank you for sacrificing your lives to continue a 230 year tradition and keep America safe. I have the utmost respect for the armed forces (although I'm still angry with the Marines and Navy that they denied my medical waiver...)

As for the terrorists and the "99% minority" of Arab Muslims who condone their actions... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ...I didn't forget the Palestinians dancing in the streets on 9/11/01. I never will. They should NEVER be forgiven for that.

Jarhead Jim, USMCBillsFan, NavyBillsFan, VABills, Pete, all other TBD'ers serving who I forgot: a big giant motherf'ing thank you for sacrificing your lives to continue a 230 year tradition and keep America safe

Hey Kelsos Helmet-thanks for the kind words but I cannot be compared to the others you have named. I have never served and the others have kicked ass for our country. Noone has as much an appreciation for our flag, our country, our soldiers, our firemen, our citizens as me though. Thanks for the kind words. Thanks to all who have served!