Hot Pockets?

You handle a Hungry Man by his ya-yas?  :lol:

I ain't drinking your Kool-Aid!  :lol:

366383[/snapback]

I was looking at LABillzFan's avatar and my mind went blank.

I am a man, I was hungry, I saw ya-ya's

See the Cat, See the Cradle? ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not the cowbell that jumped the shark, its all you lemmings.  there is such a thing as too much cowbell.

i mean i had a good thing going with the cowbell, but all them sheep had to steal my thunder

366131[/snapback]

You're preaching to the choir, brother.

its not the cowbell that jumped the shark, its all you lemmings.  there is such a thing as too much cowbell.

i mean i had a good thing going with the cowbell, but all them sheep had to steal my thunder

then i got into the "but...but...but...i've heard of him routine".  and alas that was usurped as well

and if you notice the recent spike in HotPockets® related remarks seems to coincide with a couple posts i made on PPP during a (somewhat) drunken stouper

if i start writing

some of my posts in haiku

others follow too

366131[/snapback]

And I suppose, since you misspelled "stupor", everyone else is going to follow suit as well? :lol:

:lol:

And I suppose, since you misspelled "stupor", everyone else is going to follow suit as well?  :lol:

:lol:

366545[/snapback]

or we could be like you..get banned for being an a-hole and come back as a more unoriginal version of our previous self...me ....i like being a cowbell lemming, window licking, hot pocket addict....mmmm chicken fajita....goes well with chicken Ramen

Don't forget you had to preheat the oven.  ;)

366034[/snapback]

Why do I keep thinking this whole thing is sex? :lol::lol:

Lunch time <_<<_< Where is that maintenance man? TGIF

Huh? :-}

366707[/snapback]

My fingers were not typing what I was thinking because I can't type and think of what I was thinking. :lol::w00t:

Does that make sense now :doh::doh:

My fingers were not typing what I was thinking because I can't type and think of what I was thinking. :lol:  :w00t:

Does that make sense now :doh:  :doh:

366842[/snapback]

It does - I tried to enter a smiley but today they are not available to me.

I loaded Win XP and I'm locked in a battle with it with it re security because it really, really wants to be my best and most trusted friend ever.

It doesn't understand that I have a few issues with that, so we arm wrestle.

So, here's a manual smiley... :-)!